• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clintonxxx Tok Cok in 154th!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Seed minds with positive thoughts
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->PRIME Minister Lee Hsien Loong's call for Singaporeans to stay united and focus their energies on finding practical and effective solutions to the current economic crisis deserves everyone's fullest support and participation.
In its Blueprint 2000-2010, the National Productivity and Quality Council called for a "mental revolution, a paradigm shift" where our people are concerned.
Three years later, the Ministry of Education adopted its Thinking Schools, Learning Nation strategy.
I am sure the quest for a mental revolution and thinking schools have all contributed to our successes so far.
Moving forward, we need to embrace new ways of thinking that challenge and stretch our infinite minds like never before.
Given the prevailing economic crisis, we all need to continuously seed our minds with positive thoughts and not be influenced by the negative environment. Clinton Lim

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Given the prevailing economic crisis, we all need to continuously seed our minds with positive thoughts and not be influenced by the negative environment ...
no worries ...

sg oways ... world crass, world no 1 ...

oredi in evry1's tots ...

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am usually a very positive person but it is hard to remain positive when someone who earns in 1 year what will take me several lifetimes tells me that I need to be positive. :p