• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clinton888 tried to rape zoo keeper in Russia

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chimprapist_280_797446a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2414852.ece?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Chimp in zoo sex attack

By HARRY HAYDON

Published: 06 May 2009
rigTeaserImage
COPS are investigating a chimp after it tried to RAPE a female zoo keeper.

Terrified Valentina Kirilova had to fight off the sex-crazed primate when he grabbed her as she gave him a banana at Rostov Zoo in Russia.

Horrified

Valentina said of the attack: “I have spent a lot of time around the primates but I’d never imagined that a lonely chimpanzee could see me as a sex object.”

The lusty ape, called Otello, broke the horrified keeper’s wrist as he pulled her into his cage and began to attack her.

“When I tried to pass a banana to him, the chimpanzee grabbed my hand and pulled me into the cage and tried to rape me,” said Valentina.

She was only saved when her screams brought other keepers running, who pulled the furious chimp off her.

Doctors treated Valentina for shock.

Now police are to quiz zoo staff about how the attack happened.

One keeper said: “It’s a serious matter. If that had been a member of the public we would all be in court by now.”

<hr>

http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-34278.html

Chimp tries to rape female zookeeper in Russia!

London, May 7 : Russian police is investigating a lusty chimp, named Otello, after it tried to rape a female zookeeper.

Valentina Kirilova was trying to give the animal a banana at Rostov Zoo, but instead of taking the food Otello grabbed her hand.

After dragging her into the cage, the chimpanzee began to try to rape her, reports The Sun.

Valentina said of the attack: "I have spent a lot of time around the primates but I'd never imagined that a lonely chimpanzee could see me as a sex object."

The ape broke the keeper's wrist as he pulled her into his cage and began to attack her.

"When I tried to pass a banana to him, the chimpanzee grabbed my hand and pulled me into the cage and tried to rape me," said Valentina.

She was only saved when her screams brought other keepers running.

One keeper said: "It's a serious matter. If that had been a member of the public we would all be in court by now."

--- ANI

<hr>

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090507/1/1j3ac.html

黑猩猩企圖強暴女管理員 俄警偵訊中
中廣 更新日期:"2009/05/07 16:35"

俄羅斯警察正在調查一起離奇的強暴案。嫌犯是俄國羅斯托夫動物園的一隻黑猩猩,這隻黑猩猩企圖強暴女管理員。

管理員「瓦倫蒂娜」說,他跟園裏的靈長類朝夕相處,感情不錯。昨天拿香蕉餵一隻叫「歐泰羅」的公猩猩。「歐泰羅」接下香蕉以後,又抓住「瓦倫蒂娜」的胳臂,把他往猴洞裏拽,拽進去以後就上撲到他身上。「瓦倫蒂娜」抵死不從,大聲呼救。別的管理員聽到趕去,趕跑了「歐泰羅」,救出了「瓦倫蒂娜」。

警方正在偵訊在場工作人員,希望釐清案情。「瓦倫蒂娜」則送進了醫院,接受治療以及心理輔導,希望她能早日走出陰影。

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, if a woman was to keep feeding me bananas, i'll get the wrong idea too!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a woman was to keep feeding me abalones, I'll get the wrong idea too!

If a woman feed me anything, I would get the wrong idea also!:biggrin: female zoo keeper must be damn beautiful & in heat, or else how could the chimpanze get aroused...it is the SMELL:biggrin:..the scent of a woman, ready for MATING!!:p