• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clinical Sexologist Dr Martha Tara Lee talks about female orgasm. Samsters steam boh?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is still stealing a living as a 'sex counsellor'? LOL.

Some years ago she was on a dating site. :biggrin:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/martha-tara-lee-a-sinkie-clinical-sexologist.276225/#post-2999104

I will repost the images that are now broken links in that post.

1766487110619341580.jpg
4139286472578530449.jpg
8266331181224257641.jpg

She was 43 years old, she should be 48 years old this year. Year of the Dragon, born in 1976. Her birthday is in October.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is still stealing a living as a 'sex counsellor'? LOL.

Some years ago she was on a dating site. :biggrin:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/martha-tara-lee-a-sinkie-clinical-sexologist.276225/#post-2999104

I will repost the images that are now broken links in that post.

View attachment 204340View attachment 204341View attachment 204342

She was 43 years old, she should be 48 years old this year. Year of the Dragon, born in 1976. Her birthday is in October.
48? That means she is a expert in this topic.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
she used to do sex yoga as well i think,as part of therapy. I have never been to one, often tempted to try. I don't believe these cheebais can resist fucking a client with a huge dong. Sex is a habit of mind. The first time is often awkward, even violent. Once repeated, it becomes second nature. Donch believe ask Pinky's father. He said it himself

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
she used to do sex yoga as well i think,as part of therapy. I have never been to one, often tempted to try. I don't believe these cheebais can resist fucking a client with a huge dong. Sex is a habit of mind. The first time is often awkward, even violent. Once repeated, it becomes second nature. Donch believe ask Pinky's father. He said it himself

But did Pinky heed what his old man's advice? With a wife like that.....