• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classless mum cheats in baby contest

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Classless mum cheats in baby contest</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jun-9 7:06 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>14895.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>- I think AWARE should put aside their more high minded aims and concentrate on teaching local bitches some basic etiquette.
- Luckily I am not the baby. Otherwise somebody's neh neh is gonna get squeezed.
Rude mum uses her body to block my baby from winning crawling contest

STOMPer Angry Mummy is frustrated that this mother in white blocked her baby's way to the finishing line during the Huggies Baby Crawling contest held yesterday (May 6) at the Singapore Expo.

The organisers had apparently announced earlier that parents weren't allowed on the green mat, but went ahead to award the prize to the mother in white and her baby.

In her email:

"I had a really bad experience today and I just want to vent it out. I brought my 10-month-old DS to the Huggies Baby Crawling contest today at the motherhood exhibition@expo.

"My baby boy did really well during the first round. Yes, I was proud because he knew exactly what to do.

"He was the first to cross the finishing line and got through to the semi finals. He did well again in the semi-finals and was through to the final round.

"The MC announced during the rounds that parents were not allowed on the green mat where the babies were supposed to crawl through as it was the finishing line. If any parent broke this rule, their baby would be disqualified from the contest.

"If you watch the video clip, you¡¯ll clearly understand the frustration I¡¯m having now.

"Not because I didn¡¯t get the prize but to have gone through so much and Huggies simply denying that the other mother is not doing anything wrong and eventually letting her win the contest.

"My baby was already sitting on the finishing line but the MC announced that he has to move one step forward to win.

"Suddenly, this mother in white slammed her whole body on the green mat, blocking my baby. There was no way he could continue to crawl over to the finishing line to win.

"I was totally speechless and I hope Huggies has an explanation."

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah angry mummy ...

no 1 wins u wat, huh? ...

u shud hv lodged a protest on ze spot 4 interference @ ze last 20cm ... mayb ze stewards wil uphold ur protest? ...

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some babies are quite ugly !

One look you know the mother being cheated by a stupid ugly husband !

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just the tip of the iceberg! A crass example of a failed society. So hard up. Bloody gian png!:mad: