• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CIVIL SERVANT go strip club don't want to PAY extra!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is this? Go into Strip club - See already don't want to PAY? Its Thailand not Singapore leh...

WHEN civil servant Guo Qihui, 24, and five of her friends visited a strip club in Bangkok’s Patpong district in May this year, the bill came up to almost 14,500 baht (S$600) – more than 20 times the price they had been quoted.

They had been told that they would need to pay just 600 baht in total – or 100 baht each – for the show and a drink each. (Sinkies are so naive $100 baht for drinks, $3000 for Eye candy!)

Miss Guo said: "Many showgirls came (to us) with their drinks asking for tips, and the club put the drinks that the showgirls had drunk on our tab.

"We refused to pay (the inflated bill) and threatened to call the police, but the staff turned nasty and said that they would call in the local mafia."

The hostile staff surrounded them, and shut the doors to prevent them from leaving.

The condition for leaving?

Pay the full amount – or perform in the sex show.

Half an hour of bargaining later, the group relented and was allowed to leave after paying almost 10,000 baht.

Miss Guo said: "The situation got really nasty; we were really angry yet worried at the same time. After that, we felt very cheated."

Like Miss Guo and her friends, a 21-year-old national serviceman who wanted to be known only as Daryll, was prevented from leaving a Patpong strip club in May by its staff members, including two bouncers wielding what appeared to be Taser guns.

He and four friends were also quoted a price of 100 baht each for a show, which they were told they need not pay if they did not like the show.

But they were subsequently billed 6,000 baht – 12 times more than the initial amount.

Daryll said: "We didn’t dare to leave because of the two burly bouncers with Tasers. If we had made a dash for it, they would have taken us down."

He believed that his friend's beer was spiked, as the latter got unusually tipsy after downing a single pint.

They were allowed to leave only after giving the club all the money they had on them, which amounted to about 5,000 baht.

Neither Miss Guo nor Daryll reported the incidents to the authorities as they did not want to go through the hassle of making a report.

Daryll said: "It's funny in hindsight, but we were really shaken then.

"We didn’t think (such a thing) could happen to us."

Next time want drink go 7-eleven buy!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A tip to unsinkified and unstupified: do research in the internet and forum before going to another country. There are smart farangs stories that you can learn from it so you will beware of "danger" zone.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
A tip to unsinkified and unstupified: do research in the internet and forum before going to another country. There are smart farangs stories that you can learn from it so you will beware of "danger" zone.

why even go to thailand in the 1st place??

anything nice there except the sleaze??

:cool:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
in our land. everything is control and protected. thus young sin cannot use to the big wild world outside.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only blurcock ang mohs will go to Patpong when they are in BKK and being charged overpriced drinks, these group of sotongs thought they had a real deal. I was stopped once in Thailand for a traffic incident and i paid up my 'fine' and the rest of my holiday still went on without a hitch. Come on peeps, the police in Thailand need not account for a pistol drawn, a round or two missing and 2 more missing 'farang' in their reports.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Miss Guo and Daryll... Since u 2 burger n ur grp like strip show so much... Y not contact ea other, book a hotel rm in Hotel 81 and take turn 2 strip? Lidat bery the safe, oni pay for 1 hotel rm... psst... can gang bang after the show somemore...:wink::biggrin::p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neither Miss Guo nor Daryll reported the incidents to the authorities as they did not want to go through the hassle of making a report.

If they didn't think it was worth the "hassle" to make a report to the Bangkok Tourist Police, then why are they complaining :confused:

If they are stupid enough to fall for the notorious Patpong scam why not do the right thing & "report police". Isn't that what any law abiding Singaporean would do in Spore :smile:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they didn't think it was worth the "hassle" to make a report to the Bangkok Tourist Police, then why are they complaining :confused:

If they are stupid enough to fall for the notorious Patpong scam why not do the right thing & "report police". Isn't that what any law abiding Singaporean would do in Spore :smile:

I got scam the same way over ten years ago at Patpong, I was threaten in the bar but I simply refuse to pay and in the end they could not do anything and let me walk out.
Later in the night I saw the guy who brought me into that scam and I used two fist to knock him to the ground right on the spot and just walk away.
No gang came after me, people in the street just stare and no police either.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only blurcock ang mohs will go to Patpong when they are in BKK and being charged overpriced drinks, these group of sotongs thought they had a real deal. I was stopped once in Thailand for a traffic incident and i paid up my 'fine' and the rest of my holiday still went on without a hitch. Come on peeps, the police in Thailand need not account for a pistol drawn, a round or two missing and 2 more missing 'farang' in their reports.

Why would they need to account for something they own privately? Yes, Thai cops upon graduation from their academies have to source and pay for their own sidearms. I remembered 18 years ago in Haatyai, while I was in the premises of a tour company. A young policeman friend of their staff dropped by and sat beside me. I asked him what was the calibre of his revolver. He said it was a .38. I offered that it look far bigger than the .38 S&W we used in our police force. And he did the most shocking thing! He drew it out of his holster flicked out the cylinder drum and offered to let me inspect it! Oh the cavalier attitude towards gun safety! But he seemed genuinely friendly. Oh I forgot to mention that his revolver was a .357 magnum six shooter. That accounted for it's size.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would they need to account for something they own privately? Yes, Thai cops upon graduation from their academies have to source and pay for their own sidearms. I remembered 18 years ago in Haatyai, while I was in the premises of a tour company. A young policeman friend of their staff dropped by and sat beside me. I asked him what was the calibre of his revolver. He said it was a .38. I offered that it look far bigger than the .38 S&W we used in our police force. And he did the most shocking thing! He drew it out of his holster flicked out the cylinder drum and offered to let me inspect it! Oh the cavalier attitude towards gun safety! But he seemed genuinely friendly. Oh I forgot to mention that his revolver was a .357 magnum six shooter. That accounted for it's size.

.357???? OMG, which punks want to make their day then?? :eek:
I usually see them carrying 9mms or .38, but .357???! So many dirty harrys inside, and that info of them owning their own firearms is interesting bro, i learnt something again about Thailand again :biggrin:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawnzzz...

I got scam the same way over ten years ago at Patpong, I was threaten in the bar but I simply refuse to pay and in the end they could not do anything and let me walk out.
Later in the night I saw the guy who brought me into that scam and I used two fist to knock him to the ground right on the spot and just walk away.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deadwood civil servants and cheapo to an extend they are a liability to themselves and to others !

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be big and fat. Well maybe you can be my bodyguard when I visit such places and for the first time too.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it can happen anywhere in the world, including singapore, such rip off place are everywhere.
there is nothing we can do, but becareful of stranger approaching us and trying to promote place and things. If they do not sound right, refuse immediately and walk away.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be big and fat. Well maybe you can be my bodyguard when I visit such places and for the first time too.

I was thin and timid then, but I know that if I do that they will be shock; and if you want me to be your bodyguard suck my cock first.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thin and timid then, but I know that if I do that they will be shock; and if you want me to be your bodyguard suck my cock first.

You can start sucking mine for me to actually buy your paper tiger bullshit from behind your computer, you tiny dick ballless chink dog. Just be glad you did not DIE in Thailand. Haha you? Beat him down? Are you sure? And the crowd, their countrymen just watching? Haha? You think Thailand is Singapore?

Like real! Don't be a joke.

Oh I forgot to add, you have to get down on your knees, suck my dick, deep throat me, and then drink my urine for me to believe you.

I don't even mind telling you these in person when I get the chance. You can call your people to back you if you even have any, and I'd call mine, and we'd look at the appointments of all of them as well.

You ugly, stupid and worthless dung.