• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cik Pudding is turning ukraine key city Vuhledar to into Vahalla for Ukraine with good viking genes....

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ukraine’s Zelensky presents ‘victory plan’ to Trump at New York meeting​

2024-09-27T153337Z1634887908RC229AAR0XWTRTRMADP3UKRAINE-CRISIS-ZELENSKIY-USA.JPG

Former US president Donald Trump and Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky meet at Trump Tower in New York City on Sept 27. PHOTO: REUTERS
Updated

Sep 28, 2024, 03:41 AM

FacebookTelegram

NEW YORK – Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky presented his war “victory plan” to Donald Trump during a closed-door meeting on Sept 27, after the Republican presidential candidate said he would work with both Ukraine and Russia to end their conflict.
The meeting between the two men at Trump Tower in Manhattan was their first in-person encounter since 2019.

Mr Zelensky said he was talking with both Trump and his Democratic rival in the Nov 5 election, Vice-President Kamala Harris, because Ukraine needed strong US support in its continuing war with Russia.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump praised Mr Zelensky, but said he also had a solid relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“We have a very good relationship (with Mr Zelensky), and I also have a very good relationship, as you know, with President Putin,” Trump told reporters.

“And I think if we win, I think we’re going to get it resolved very quickly,” he added.

Mr Zelensky has used his US visit to promote his “victory plan,” which a US official described as a repackaged request for more weapons and a lifting of restrictions on the use of long-range missiles.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity this zelensky.
He was promised everything but eventually dumped..
I wonder how much CIA gave him personally to turn Ukraine into a junk yard.
In any case, the target was a resurgent Germany and it worked. Germany used to be the planets biggest trade surplus nation but now it too has become a scrap heap and it's industries abandoned it to a more competitive environment where cheap energy are found. Mainly US and China.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Revealed: Russia anticipated Kursk incursion months in advance, seized papers show​

Exclusive: Documents contain months of warnings about possible Ukrainian advance and also reveal concerns about morale
Shaun Walker in Kyiv and Pjotr Sauer
Fri 20 Sep 2024 00.00 EDT

Russia’s military command had anticipated Ukraine’s incursion into its Kursk region and had been making plans to prevent it for several months, according to a cache of documents that the Ukrainian army said it had seized from abandoned Russian positions in the region.

The disclosure makes the disarray among Russian forces after Ukraine’s attack in early August all the more embarrassing.

The documents, shared with the Guardian, also reveal Russian concerns about morale in the ranks in Kursk, which intensified after the suicide of a soldier at the front who had reportedly been in a “prolonged state of depression due to his service in the Russian army”.

Unit commanders are given instructions to ensure soldiers consume Russian state media daily to maintain their “psychological condition”.

The Guardian could not independently verify the authenticity of the documents, though they bear the hallmarks of genuine Russian army communications.

In late August, the Guardian met the Ukrainian special operations team who seized them, hours after they had left Russian territory. The team said they had taken Russian interior ministry, FSB and army documents from buildings in the Kursk region and later provided a selection to view and photograph.

Some of the documents are printed orders distributed to various units, while others are handwritten logs recording events and concerns at specific positions.

The earliest entries are dated late in 2023, while the most recent documents are from just six weeks before Ukraine launched its incursion into the Kursk region on 6 August.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity this zelensky.
He was promised everything but eventually dumped..
I wonder how much CIA gave him personally to turn Ukraine into a junk yard.
In any case, the target was a resurgent Germany and it worked. Germany used to be the planets biggest trade surplus nation but now it too has become a scrap heap and it's industries abandoned it to a more competitive environment where cheap energy are found. Mainly US and China.
Tgat is what promise is for, bro.
Like Good Bibi promise to end the war...now u see...look like another black swan cuming