• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cik Biden Kpkb the TV Debate made him sleepy as he was 为国为民flying around the world tour...Boss John u think kym?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/wor...bate-donald-trump-asleep-world-travel-4453446

I didn’t have my best night, but the fact is that you know, I wasn’t very smart," Biden said, speaking at the campaign fundraiser without the aid of a teleprompter. "I decided to travel around the world a couple of times, going through around 100 time zones ... before ... the debate.

"Didn’t listen to my staff and came back and nearly fell asleep on stage," he said. "That's no excuse but it is an explanation.”

Biden travelled to France and Italy during two separate trips in the space of two weeks last month, flying overnight from the Group of Seven summit in Bari, Italy, to appear at a fundraiser with former President Barack Obama in Los Angeles on Jun 15 before returning to Washington the following day.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna159993

Lao ChioBu Pelosi dun agreed with Cik Biden

2024 ELECTION
Nancy Pelosi: It’s a 'legitimate question' whether Biden's debate performance was a 'condition' or just an 'episode'

Biden's debate appearance — which even close allies admitted was a setback — renewed speculation about whether he should be replaced as the Democratic presidential nominee.

July 3, 2024, 1:32 AM GMT+8 / Updated July 3, 2024, 4:34 AM GMT+8
By Rebecca Shabad

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Tuesday that it's valid for people to ask whether President Joe Biden's poor performance at the debate Thursday night was just "an episode" or part of a "condition."

"I think it's a legitimate question to say, is this an episode, or is this a condition? And so when people ask that question, it's completely legitimate — of both candidates," Pelosi, still a prominent member of the House Democratic Caucus, said in an interview on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports.”