• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu sitting at Kopitiam with legs open wide wide

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw this chiobu sitting opposite me with her legs opened wide wide. She was wearing a pair of shorts. But her shorts and panty were lose, so I had a full view of some black grass sticking out from the side of the corner of her shorts. She must be super bushy down there. Too bad I couldn't take a photo of it to share with you guys.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
NE9nbJJ.gif

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just saw this chiobu sitting opposite me with her legs opened wide wide. She was wearing a pair of shorts. But her shorts and panty were lose, so I had a full view of some black grass sticking out from the side of the corner of her shorts. She must be super bushy down there. Too bad I couldn't take a photo of it to share with you guys.

sounds very similar to what i experienced back in seconday 4................my Malay classmate.............

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Time to wake up from your lusty dreams

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to wake up from your lusty dreams

If you have seen the actual thing for a prolonged period of time, nothing will excite you anymore. It's now a just matter of "if you flaunt it and it comes within my line of sight, I can't help but look."

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor and fuck that! for bushes, we rather go to gardens by the bay for a good view of petals and leaves :whistling:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
What colour panties?