• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu influencer in her late 20s diagnosed with stage 4 cancer weeks after getting married

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal
bf99d3_79baff359f6f4f6a889ce474076ef9c1~mv2.png

bf99d3_8f5432872d0846f2b303cc20b7e9c484~mv2.png

More at http://4iz.cn/uvcn

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were her, I'd be really pissed off at those who sold and forced the mRNA literally down my blood vessel.

And for sure I will take one of them with me!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-08-11-16-43-08-98_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

U see their mindset, they actually allow themselves to wear that fucking mask. It also means they believe the safe and effective shot.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of people call themselves influencer ?
Those who post on Instagram Facebook pedaling some product and services for some companies, this set of people is call influences ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of people call themselves influencer ?
Those who post on Instagram Facebook pedaling some product and services for some companies, this set of people is call influences ?
Freelance salesmen.

They will sell anything as long as they are paid.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can try doses of anti parasitic medicine. It seems to inhibit growth of virus.

It is of particular note that albendazole and mebendazole have been repositioned as promising anti-cancer drugs. These drugs have been shown to be active in vitro and in vivo (animals) against liver, lung, ovary, prostate, colorectal, breast, head and neck cancers, and melanoma.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
This are the minions where they believe papigs ,sad for her ,even temasick.under jinx are expanding vax productions ,lol

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eating cheap sinkie hawker food for 3 meals daily can cause cancer and a whole lot of unknown health problems as most of the food here is cooked by JHK Tiongs with unknown standard of hygiene