• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio Bu with great dress sense!!!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
womans_outrageous_dressing_at_somerset_restaurant_creates_stir-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Cristiano saw this woman at the Sakura restaurant in Somerset and felt that her dressing was too outrageous and inappropriate.

He said:

"I was having a buffet lunch with two of my friends at Somerset's Sakura on September 15, at around 12pm.

"This woman totally spoilt my appetite. Other than being out of shape, she still had the cheek to dress so skimpily, in public.

"It was really an eyesore and I think she had gone overboard.

"Yes, she might have her pride and she's not afraid to dress like this in public, eating buffet as I watched her tummy gets bigger and bigger the more she ate.

"Okay jokes aside, just wish that she could at least spare a thought for the other people eating, it really did turn me off and I lost my appetite and wasted my $27 just because of you showed off your tummy right in front of me.

"I wouldn't mind if she had a nice figure, but this.

"I'm totally lost for words. Please just put on more clothing and stop embarrassing yourself."

woman1-data.jpg

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think she is hired by the restaurant.

it is a buffet restaurant so others will lose their appetite the moment they see her.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh I admit not a pretty sight but who the hell is he to tell other people how to dress. :mad:

Like that all the non-beautiful people in the world must dress like muslim women meh? :rolleyes:

On another note, that is why some resturant has a dress code. :biggrin: