• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese gals dont get cheated by chow Ang Mohs- after getting sex livwe on you too

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this posting which is very real for all Chinese gals to share.

Originally Posted by sigmundringeck
Last time I also had a friend who was successful in her job, and also presentable in appearance.

Trouble is, she met this angmoh guy from europe who became her bf, his name sounded like "anus".

My friend is the arty-farty sort, so maybe she felt she has something in common with this angmoh.

But this angmoh, altho he is very arty-farty, was very stingy. When we go out, I pay for us all, I never see his wallet ever come out.

Later on, she says, I am going to europe to try out with him.

I say: "WTF???? This guy cannot, he is so stingy!!! Even $50 his wallet cannot come out, you want to leave here and live with him in some primitive barbarian angmoh country?"

True enough, within a couple of months she returns back to SG crying. Say cannot work out, he is very selfish. I comfort her and resist saying, I told you so.

Morale of the story--the majority of angmohs are useless as boyfriend or husband, they are also wankers and storytellers.

Thanks to the media and American TV influence, the typical Angmo takes for granted that sex is free like the air we breathe. Putting a monetary value to sex is considered a violation of human rights. Result? One in two American marriages ends in divorce. Prostitution is a criminal offence worse than drunken driving and vandalism. Pimps are less sinful than prostitutes. Teen abortions go through the roof. A woman is expected to fall for a man not because of money or any material goods, but by his good looks, personality, charm and sweet nothings. If you don't beleve me, the next time you meet an Angmo woman, take her out and spend lavishly on her and then buy her a branded bag or watch. I bet she will go to bed with you. They are so cheap. If you are good looking, then it will cost you nothing. Angmo women are very insecure because their society made them so. Their thinking is if they are virgins by 18, nobody wants them, so they give their virginity away to anybody who wants them. They think they are liberated but they are fooled by their own men. Gullible lambs for the slaughter.

It is good to put a monetary value on sex. Imagine a PCR prostitute charge $100 per half hour. The popular ones makes a nett income of at least $5000 per month, i.e. after lodging, meals and protector's fees. Girls who gave themselves away for free are really cheap; it's like unsold going-to-expire food which has to be given to charitable organisation after the restaurant closed for the night.

Singapore girls, so sad... how very true.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese gals dont get cheated by chow Ang Mohs- after getting sex livwe on you to

is he implying that singapore spg is cheaper than whore from geylang.
i totally disagree.
they take off their knicker for love not sex.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese gals dont get cheated by chow Ang Mohs- after getting sex livwe on you to

is he implying that singapore spg is cheaper than whore from geylang.
i totally disagree.
they take off their knicker for love not sex.

I dunno. The SPG thinks it is love but really they are hankering after the so called "better life" that the angmoh is supposedly able to provide. The whore is selling her virgina for a "better life" as well. I am no longer sure there are much differences between the two.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the result of excessive western influence and brain washing from or endless TVs ,,magazinez,,songs,,etc...the west always portray their superiority over the east..but NEVER show their very short signted materialistic, self-centred and selfish way of lifes in their everyday real lives.........our spg girls are too naived to think all ANGMOH are like those gentlements and heroes on screen.........

look at the deep finacial shit they are in...a result of extreme unscrupulous and selfish monitory and mercenary motives........
SO SPG ..please wake up to reality...our local mans are much more generous and caring in genaral.........

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

look at the deep finacial shit they are in...a result of extreme unscrupulous and selfish monitory and mercenary motives........

we are in deep shit ourselves.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro pachinko, you are wrong! look at our female MP chose to marry her grandfather age old ang mo huband and they live happily ever after!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro pachinko, you are wrong! look at our female MP chose to marry her grandfather age old ang mo huband and they live happily ever after!

An angmo mentality is like this:

"As long as there is something to grab around my cock when my sperm ejaculates, I will stick my cock in there. Does not matter if she is ugly or that I have to pay for it. But, better if it's for free".

This told to me by countless angmos.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Found this posting which is very real for all Chinese gals to share.

Nice post pachinko.

Any way, pachinko! stands for Pathetic Chink Stinko!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the result of excessive western influence and brain washing from or endless TVs ,,magazinez,,songs,,etc...the west always portray their superiority over the east..but NEVER show their very short signted materialistic, self-centred and selfish way of lifes in their everyday real lives.........our spg girls are too naived to think all ANGMOH are like those gentlements and heroes on screen.........

SO SPG ..please wake up to reality...our local mans are much more generous and caring in genaral.........

You must prove you are better than that CHINK!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sadly, it appears that many gals of East Asian descent have a penchant for white cocks. Does not matter how fugly or fat that angmo is, as long as it's white, they spread their legs automatically. You go Australia u can see many damn pretty yellow skin women in the arms of those horny looking angmo.

Wonder what's so special about angmo? Many only know how to talk but dunnoe how to produce concrete results

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Wonder what's so special about angmo? Many only know how to talk but dunnoe how to produce concrete results

Ang Mohs definitely are superior. The proof is all around you. The internet is a prime example. The www was invented by an Ang Moh. The computers that are connected to cyberspace all run operating systems created by Ang Mohs.

When you search the web, chances are you're using google... invented by a couple of Ang Mohs.

The only significant Chinese contribution to the world in recent times has been the creation of a worldwide network of whores. :rolleyes:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang Mohs definitely are superior. The proof is all around you. The internet is a prime example. The www was invented by an Ang Moh. The computers that are connected to cyberspace all run operating systems created by Ang Mohs.

When you search the web, chances are you're using google... invented by a couple of Ang Mohs.

The only significant Chinese contribution to the world in recent times has been the creation of a worldwide network of whores. :rolleyes:

Yes, the internet and all those OS were invented in the West. Apparantly USA. But so what!? USA is a land of immigrants; what makes u so sure that all these fancy inventions are purely angmos' idea? Why don't u go visit one of those coys and see how many Asians are working there? There could be quite a few bright Asians in there contributing to those inventions but all these shameless angmos rip their ideas off and pass them off as their own. Nowadays, Asians are now slowly taking over all the top universities in the western world.....Proof that angmos are NOT all that smart afterall. Personal first hand experience tells me so too.

I got a feeling that Leongsam is actually an angmo ....

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

feel sinkapoke chinese men are the third class citizen here, even dispiced by these sluts. one wrong thing the men here always repeat is to treat these sluts too nice. ang mos are more clever, they know to use these sluts' money and also have the plots to fxxk their ccbs.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nice post pachinko.

Any way, pachinko! stands for Pathetic Chink Stinko!

fuck u lah chow keling..
:oIo::oIo:

fuck off back to india to eat your cow dung. take your gay partner yellow people with u:oIo:

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am NOT sure if the elderly Ang Moh is living on her earnings unless we have privilege information from her. In most cases , they sponge on the ladies/wives , get everything free and even pocket money as far as I know about Ang moHS , MOST SCARY PART IS THEY FEEL LIKE LEAVING THEIR WIFE , JUST SMS OR AWOL. If you have sisters or daughters , warn them , love is blind BUT early education and warning will help.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal

To , Bend Over fcuk fcuk fcuk,

Pachinko stands for Pak Chee Koh if your brain is too small to decipher.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Why don't u go visit one of those coys and see how many Asians are working there? There could be quite a few bright Asians in there contributing to those inventions but all these shameless angmos rip their ideas off and pass them off as their own.

You have made an excellent observation that simply proves my point. Asians are destined to be the subordinates of Ang Mohs and nothing more.

It's not that they aren't bright. In fact, many could be more intelligent than their bosses. I'm pretty sure Microsoft is full of Chinese and Indian software gurus who are smarter than Bill Gates.

However, the fact remains that when it comes to turning an idea into revolutionary new product or service that is capable of taking the world by a storm, the Ang Mohs are vastly more successful. The Chinese simply aren't capable of turning dreams into reality.

The discovery of America is another example. The Chinese actually discovered the Americas long before Christopher Columbus. What did they do? ... the answer is a big fat NOTHING. They simply turned around and sailed home. It was left to an Ang Moh to plant the seed that was to become the world's most powerful nation.

Thank goodness for the Ang Mohs. Without them, the world would be a very backward place.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow leongsam u speak like a master of blowjob huh..:cool:

u must be very good into sucking ang mor dicks:eek:

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our TCS star actress Michelle announced her marriage to Shaun had an Ang Moh boy friend before , fortunately she is smart to get out before tying the knot with him . Otherwise branded as divorcee and bad for image.

If Ang Moh so good , Michelle wont get rid of him , hope she will share her bad experience with these cheap and parasitic Ang Mohs to warn our Singapore gals. Every HDB gal wishs to stay in Condo , thinking Ang Mohs can give them that kind of life but after a while they realise NOT that rosy - become their sex slave and yet got to support them as Ang Mohs are stingy and selfish. Even Casandra (also TCS star) divorced her Ang Moh husband who used to be high flyer in bank , then sacked and he started shoe shop , now closed. There are many more TCS gals with Ang Moh tua kee before , all failed to realise until too late- being exploited and violated .

Outside TCS , many ah huay and aunties also got same experience BUT embarrassed to make known their failed relationship with Ang Mohs - lost everything then sob sob sob.............

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bros..chinese and Indians had more than 6000 years of advanced civilisation...made a trip to Xian,China..and you will know..chinese atarted padi cultivation 9000 years ago[ in Ningbo]..
Easterner ,,be proud of your heritage........the western culture, industrial revolution are all based on inventions from china and India..
COMPASS, PRINTING, CLOCK MECHANISM..GUN POWDER..CEREMIC. TEA.silk, binary theory...CALCULUS.[BOTH INDIA AND CHINA HAD DEVELOPED CALCULUS 1000 YEARS BEFORE THE WEST...

THE NEXT 300 TO 500 YEARS SHALL BE THE RENAISSONCE OF THE EAST....