• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Shandong kindergarten so big so nice environment with elaborate school opening rituals

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the curriculum usually cums with stabbing by a ccp cuckoo after 6.9 months.
Come on act innocent is you Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chickens smearing and harassing me virgin as slut chicken. Admit it you all are no different from CCP abusing woman except you Cantonese Hakkas are losers kena thrashed and trashed by CCP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on act innocent is you Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chickens smearing and harassing me virgin as slut chicken. Admit it you all are no different from CCP abusing woman except you Cantonese Hakkas are losers kena thrashed and trashed by CCP.
Actually not just CCP, Cantonese Hakka never won all the past regimes too. If not no need to fled to Guangdong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually not just CCP, Cantonese Hakka never won all the past regimes too. If not no need to fled to Guangdong.
Including hakka Sun Zhongshan also should and must thank Angmoh the best for thrashing and trashed Qing government.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let’s be honest that’s Chinese culture 99% live good lives can Liao while the 1% unfortunate women kena abused kena raped kena smeared who cares? Just look at me and you know that’s the truth. So safe spore no ccp but I 0.01% woman virgin kena smeared and abused as slut prostitute by Cantonese hakka dogs sons of prostitutes @NanoSpeed @whistling @lostvirgin @sbfuncle @GUDANGARAM @k1976 etc got people care? Nope zero.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let’s be honest that’s Chinese culture 99% live good lives can Liao while the 1% unfortunate women kena abused kena raped kena smeared who cares? Just look at me and you know that’s the truth. So safe spore no ccp but I 0.01% woman virgin kena smeared and abused as slut prostitute by Cantonese hakka dogs sons of prostitutes @NanoSpeed @whistling @lostvirgin @sbfuncle @GUDANGARAM @k1976 etc got people care? Nope zero.
Don’t say 1% lah 10% or 99% kena raped as long as not their own family women also no one will care. That’s great Chinese culture you die your business.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Including hakka Sun Zhongshan also should and must thank Angmoh the best for thrashing and trashed Qing government.
This is what I learnt Late in life called your enemy’s enemy is your friend. Without Angmoh the best thrashing Qing government, Chinese will have another 300 years under Qing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what I learnt Late in life called your enemy’s enemy is your friend. Without Angmoh the best thrashing Qing government, Chinese will have another 300 years under Qing.
Want to count on Sun Zhongshan alone without Angmoh the best to free China? Wait long long indeed.