• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

china haters would pretend this is made up story.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal

------------------
“WAR is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, and surely the most vicious. It is the only one international
in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.” ― USMC Major General Smedley Butler,

It’s so sad that you can tell your neighbors this and then show them proof and they still will look at you different like your the enemy….
Thank you for letting me know I’m not alone in the U.S.

I'm Australian and having a conversation like this with fellow Australians, mates etc. Is near impossible.
If you've been paying attention everything jimmy is saying has been obvious from the start, but the media is soooo corrupt
they paint a completely opposite narrative and most people buy it.