• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Communists Are Rejecting Mooncakes due to health reasons

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mooncake in china are leftover from 2years ago. Mouldy never mind, touch up repacking then sell as new

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mooncakes were on sale in Singapore yesterday, but nobody bought any. I believe that many health-conscious consumers still find such sugary foods to be quite pricey.

If I am businessman, I will drop the price drastically on the first day of mooncake festival, so that I can clear my stock quickly instead of joining the discount frenzy to dump my stock when the festive mood is over.
Don't expect local business to have thinking brain. All very greedy, like our hawkers nowadays.