• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[China] - At wedding, Bride invites 5 of her ex-boyfriends, and makes them sit at the same 'ex-boyfriends' table

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1673938680744.png

https://www.asiaone.com/china/no-jo...rral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c12

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...banquet-makes-them-sit-at-same-table.6862417/

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now u know why they are ex-bf and not the husband. Ask them go wedding and they actually agree to be there. Wtf. Should put Simp Table instead.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn her 5 ex boyfriends must have Fxxx her like crazy.

At last, the husband has taken care of the slut.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
chinese women from china majority are evil women
i meet very few good ones in my job
and it's always about money
very greedy got money but low class animals

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese women from china majority are evil women
i meet very few good ones in my job
and it's always about money
very greedy got money but low class animals
Its the same everywhere. Women needs strong foundation to a good relationship. Those eho married gor love like the minahs in kelantan eventuslly end up becoming prostitute as jobless husband abandoned wife and children.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, i am waiting for Ex-OnlyFans model to arrange similar pattern, a table for all her Subscribers ...
Their subscribers can share video of the bride's eagle-spread & discuss details, provide in-depth commentary.