• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chickens walking the streets of CBD!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha! We're on the same wavelength. But I am doing my darnest to salvage my mind from the gutter.
but my dear glockie. why in the world would having your mind in the gutter be a bad thing? or why is thinking such thoughts even frowned upon?

So long as we're not advocating hurt or violence and all parties are willing, I see no reason why we shouldn't indulge. We like to see and some like to show. Everybody happy.

<insert gif here> :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
but my dear glockie. why in the world would having your mind in the gutter be a bad thing? or why is thinking such thoughts even frowned upon?

So long as we're not advocating hurt or violence and all parties are willing, I see no reason why we shouldn't indulge. We like to see and some like to show. Everybody happy.

OMG well said! You got it right and I totally agree! Here're the photos we were expecting to see.:biggrin:

1670657047185.jpeg
01cenicola-1-articleLarge.jpg

5b21b0bc142d756bf8b91599f44b79db--chicken-sexy.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A chicken crossing street thread draws all the act innocent do evil doers as usual. Of course it’s not innocent but TS intent. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh just like how you Malaysian evil doer son of whore do evil by pretending to ask about strawberry in who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread? So clever so smart but heaven knows and you will go to hell attacking a virgin as whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh ya don’t act blur pretend don’t know attacking a woman as whore is using violence. You useless evil Malaysian son of whore that can’t win woman by debate or any way and do evil keep upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread by asking about strawberry has done violence to me and is still doing violence now upping this chicken thread and you are no different from the Indian rapist that you despised. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so intellectual so smart so clever can only come up with this kind of thread. So Xia suay son of chicken Pui!
@laksaboy useless Chinese intellectual like you doing evil to woman is a disgrace to humanity. You like it or not believe it or not I am a virgin and not a chicken that you useless Chinese intellectual can’t fathom. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@laksaboy useless Chinese intellectual like you doing evil to woman is a disgrace to humanity. You like it or not believe it or not I am a virgin and not a chicken that you useless Chinese intellectual can’t fathom. Pui!
Looks like I am proven superior to such useless intellectual that think they are superior to judge me but they can only win by attacking me a virgin as chicken.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Thai Chickens who worked in Geylang, now they wanna do more more lucrative business with those who working in offices in CBD

Example:
  • CCP Pi Jiapeng, 26, conspired with his 27-year-old Thai wife Pansuk Siriwipa to loot Singaporeans --Luxury goods scam $32M fugitive couple reportedly betrayed by Thai accomplice (Thai national) in Singapore
  • Popular Thai YouTuber Natthamon, who has over 800,000 followers on her YouTube allegedly ran a SCAM of S$77m in forex trading scam

Natthamon, who has over 800,000 followers.jpeg

Thai sluts or bitches can never be trusted even for a short-term stint. Beware/

Now these chickens running international scams as below:
https://www.keyvisathailand.com/thai-girlfriend-scams/