• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cheapest European tour and China tour...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to go Europe when u can see both China. See Europe and China in one place...

tiongsters sibeh fucked up. Copy Europe for what? Own history already so good. Kena buried and shamed by the commies now have to copy other country. Last time other people want to copy China also cannot.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Chinese are able to bring Europe to their home soil and to provide their people who cannot afford to travel.

Can amdk copy the Great Wall and Summer Palace in US?

tiongsters sibeh fucked up. Copy Europe for what? Own history already so good. Kena buried and shamed by the commies now have to copy other country. Last time other people want to copy China also cannot.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Chinese are able to bring Europe to their home soil and to provide their people who cannot afford to travel.

Can amdk copy the Great Wall and Summer Palace in US?
copy for what? go and see original kau liao lah... anyway all these things are tourist traps anyway.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to Europe to see few buildings for what? Why waste time and besides their food sucks, cheese and butter, fish and chips?

If got people capable to duplicate them are good enough.

copy for what? go and see original kau liao lah... anyway all these things are tourist traps anyway.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why need to go Europe when u can see both China. See Europe and China in one place...

You gila izzit? Who the fuck wants to go to commie Chinkland? Just so you know, I forbid my family members to visit China. If I find out that they did, their names will be removed from my Will.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if I want to go to China, the last place I want to go is another overcrowded urban shithole. Might as well stay in Sinkieland.

九寨沟 is my choice. I saw a tourism promotional poster at the China Cultural Centre along Queen Street.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't lie, u are a loser old man, childless... U don't even know where China is in the map...

You gila izzit? Who the fuck wants to go to commie Chinkland? Just so you know, I forbid my family members to visit China. If I find out that they did, their names will be removed from my Will.