• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHARTERED SEMICON: How Much Money Did TermaSick Lose All These years? ANYONE?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone calculate plain and simple as to how much the losses are to Termalsick.

There is another "Investment" I was told that is losing them tens of billions. It is to do with undersea cables....maybe called "Cable and Wireless" . Anyone heard before?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's Global Crossing. Ho Jinx have lost so much that she might have forgotten it herself. In fact, he may not even be sure if he's put on his panties today!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's Global Crossing. Ho Jinx have lost so much that she might have forgotten it herself. In fact, he may not even be sure if he's put on his panties today!

Where can find a list of the 'best of' losses made by Temasek & Singapore Govt Investment Coouncil?

or it is so untransparent we can not see through the 'glass':biggrin:

1. Soo Chow
2. Micropolis
3. Global Crossing

Did we lost money in ANZ?..Brieley Investment?..AbC etc..

what else..

we have a honest list of 'best of losses'?:(

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho-ching.jpg

"What's it to you? Lee Kuan Yew, your father-in-law, issit? Tiow ngi meh!":oIo:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, Global Crossings was purchased after the bust. Temasek bought it on the cheap. I think they paid something like $500M for it. That was the dot com bust and there were lots of such companies around.

I think company is doing ok and stake is worth more today.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]Singaporeans if nothing please stay at home.

They will mobilize their white poodles to catch all road users !

Government is running short of funds ![/COLOR]