• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charlene Kena Wayang @ AH

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>One man's excellent service ends customer's nightmare
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->RECENTLY, I purchased a Nikon camera at an electronics fair from Audio House.
Within a few days I realised the camera was not working properly. As Audio House allows exchange of goods within seven days, I took it to their camera section.
But a staff member refused to exchange it for a new one, despite all my pleadings and arguments, saying there was a missing item in the camera box - a cardboard partition.
Fortunately, another staff member, Mr Tong Wee Teck, overheard the dispute and came over to help. He started making phone calls and even called Nikon, but it was to no avail.
I almost gave up hope, but Mr Tong persevered and finally managed to get a spare cardboard partition. He then made sure the new camera I got was in working condition and apologised for all the misunderstanding. I was impressed with his patience, attitude and outstanding service.
Besides the quality of products, consumers now are demanding much higher standards of service. To remain competitive, I feel it is important for businesses to achieve consistent service excellence, to retain customers and attract new patrons.
I would like to thank Mr Tong for his excellent service.
Charlene Chen (Ms)