• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charged with student's death

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Nov 12, 2008
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Charged with student's death <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->
A YOUNG driver was charged in a district court on Wednesday with causing the death of his girlfriend by doing a rash act.
Yap Kean Boon, 20, a full-time national serviceman, allegedly caused the death of Ms Loo Yee Wen, 19, a student who was in the front seat of his car along Raffles Avenue at 4.48am on July 22.
He is accused of failing to have proper control of the car, causing it to veer towards the left, mount a road kerb and spin forward to hit a road sign and a plastic construction barricade.
The charge further says that after impact, the car spun forward in a clockwise manner before coming to a stop in the middle of the road against the flow of traffic near Raffles Link.
Ms Loo died of her injuries about five hours later.
Yap, who is represented by Mr James Masih, is out on bail. His case is set for a pre-trial hearing on Dec 3. If convicted, he can be jailed up to five years or fined, or both.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.zimbio.com/Singapore/articles/43/Act+coward+cause+death+19+yr+old+pretty+gal

Act of a coward cause the death of 19 yr old pretty gal

<!-- google_ad_section_end --><STYLE type=text/css>.shareDiv {float:right;margin:0px 0px 0px 18px;position:relative;top:-4px;}.shareEmail {background:transparent url(/images/mail-forward_zWhite.png) no-repeat scroll 3px 4px;padding:5px 5px 6px 25px;font-size:0.75em;font-weight:bold;display:block;}</STYLE>Email

Written by mcroy on<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>document.write(localTime('Jul 30, 2008 12:01 GMT'))</SCRIPT> Jul-30-08 8:01pm<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT> From: fcukjournal.blogspot.com

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
Have you seen her?

Is She pretty? Let me give you her blog link: http://kissonmylips.blogspot.com/

Notice anything? no? look at her tagboard...

If your answer is Yes to the above qn , sorry you dont belong to this world..

She's dead.. Why am i posting this? cos we need your help so that she can R.I.P

Taken from her frez blog : http://caiweii.blogspot.com/

Loo Yee Wen Jerlyn has passed away this afternoon around 12+pm.

She met accident at 4.48am and was sent to the hospital soon after.

It is no joke as I received a call from her sister telling me she HAS PASSED AWAY.

How am I going to take this.

You can call my number but I am not giving out here. Email me, or ask anybody around who has it.

Wake will be only ONE day which is tomorrow 23rd July 2008:

Venue :
BLK 37,
577 Sin Ming Drive
Singapore 575711

Time : 4+pm start.

Cremation @ Mandai, 24th July 2008. Early morning.

Please help to spread to EVERYONE who knows her. Friend who know her, please COME DOWN TO SEND HER THE LAST JOURNEY. I beg you.

Her friendster..
http://profiles.friendster.com/i14337400

Yes, her wake is over.. but yet the 'murderer' is still scot-free...

Who is the murderer?

Yes, your eyesight is still good.. is a HE.
*i'm not going to comment as the case is still going on*

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lil info of him:

Serving NS - Seletar Camp, Driver. / Nee Soon Camp, Singapore Combat Engineer (Either this 2. Will verify soon.)
ORD next year.
Height around 170cm+. Quite skinny.
20 years old, born 1988.
His friendster is this. Email is [email protected]
http://profiles.friendster.com/21382416
"However, he cowardly deleted all his photos. So who knows he might even delete his account soon. He is staying in Tampanies. Driving a Honda EG6, white color, black bonnet.

Has tattoo on one of the hand. He has a very short hair now. Wearing spectacles sometimes. Look different from picture..

He caused wen's death... "

According to the deceased pal - caiwei, this guy was guilty of speeding and Jerlyn(the girl killed in the accident) was riding with him in his bike. Yes No-one want this to happen but is this guy attitude that piss her frez off..

Quote from her blog:

WHEN I MESSAGE YOU THAT DAY, YOU WERE ALREADY OUTSIDE WITH THIS FUCKER!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME OUT?! DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE MINDSET THAT I CANNOT COME OUT OR DO YOU WANT SOMETHING ELSE?!?! WEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE HOW KEAN BOON IS DEFENDING HIMSELF AGAIN!?!??!?!?!

WEN!!!!! HE IS ALL ALONG PROTECTING HIMSELF. HE PROTECTED HIMSELF IN THE CAR AND GOT YOU IN THIS STATE!!!! HE CAME TO PAY RESPECT TO YOU WITHOUT ANY SINCERITY, HE BROUGHT ALL HIS FRIENDS ALONG TO BACK UP HIM!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS AFRAID TO GET BEATEN UP BY US!!!!!! HE IS STILL PROTECTING HIM WHEN HE CAUSES YOUR LIFE TO BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW?!?! HE IS STILL PROTECTING AND DEFENDING HIMSELF WEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fucker KEAN BOON told the police he drove 60km, he claimed he DID NOT SPEED! FUCK YOU! NEVER SPEED WILL SKID SO LONG?!?!? YOU KNOW HOW LONG WAS THE SKID MARK?!??! DROVE 60KM?!?

Let me tell you, you will never rest in peace for you are too ridiculous. You caused a life yet you still got the guts to SCOLD US, SAY US, DEFEND YOURSELF?!

Even if you're put in jail now, 10 years down the road, you will live in a life where you will get beaten up out of nowhere. HUM JI KIA!

*Unqoute*

Read her blog for the full story.

Act of a coward:

THEREFORE I URGE ANYONE WHO WITNESS THIS ACCIDENT TO COME FORWARD AND EMAIL HER FRIEND..

QUOTE:

WITNESSES! WE NEED WITNESSES!!!

Any witnesses?! I'm sure there are!!!! It's TOWN area!!!! Please people.. I need your help.. I need witnesses to tell me what they see and what they know..!!!!

Please email me [email protected] to tell me any information you know!

I do read all the tags, just that I don't have the time and mood to reply. I really appreciate deep in my heart and I will definitely remember every tag from all of you.

Friends of Keanboon, if you think you can feel no qualms upon self-examination for helping him when you know the truth and OR you're the witness that day, then go ahead for what comes around goes around. In the future something like that happens to you, you don't expect you will get any help or answers. You deserve that and you will suffer and be so helpless million times than us do now.

Or people, you can call 1800-547-1818 to tell them the precious information you have! Whatever it is as long as it is related to this accident!!

PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND LOO YEE WEN JERLYN! PLEASE HELP HER FAMILY, BOYFRIEND, THE JS AND FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!! I sincerely beg you... please..

UNQUOTE: She is so young, full of life and then gone.. just like this.. is sad...

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear god, he still dont repent.

but even if the human court does not dispence justice, how can one escape the long arms of karma?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The girl is blind. Hook up with this type of chao ah beng. Got so many nice guys around but don't want and want this type of fucker? Really brainless.