• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

ChaoCheeBye Chinese Girl

kensington

CCB CHINESE GIRL:oIo::oIo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmISXtnRKrM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmISXtnRKrM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Transcript of what she said;

"I turn on the TV and see injured people, corpses, rotten bodies, all these crazy things. I don’t want to watch these things. I have no choice. Look, now the entire internet is black-and-white and without colour. Do you think we're all colourblind like you? Have your eyes been blasted with so much rubble that you can't see any colour now?

"You guys, if you're hit by the rubble just go suffer by yourself quietly...What are you screaming for? What rescue are you asking for? Not that I'm blaming you...you guys in Sichuan are in a terrible place in China. They say the Indian plate is crashing into you. Don't you think you guys deserve it?

"I don't think this earthquake was strong enough. If only it had just been a bit stronger to flip you guys over. Today we're mourning for you. Tomorrow we're donating money to you. May 21 is such a great day. Lots of people want to get married. And now we have to mourn for you. Do you think those couples should get married or not? What a spoilsport! May 20, May 21, such auspicious days, now all spent mourning for you. Come on, how many of you died? Just a few, right? There are so many people in China anyway.

"F***...You're driving everyone crazy...What are you doing! Do you think you're all that goodlooking? Which part of your body is that precious? People are giving you cash and giving you food. And you guys are doing nothing? These few days, it's just impossible to go anywhere without being reminded of you silly c****...Everywhere I go people are saying, 'Argh, aftershocks in Sichuan again, this and that...'

"As for that old lady who's been lying there for over 100 hours? Why haven't you died yet? Are you a mummy?

"F***... the earthquake might as well kill you guys... All you have given us are catastrophes... All your children are jinxes."

wah lau u slow man by at least a year....this one posted before lah!

you should see the youtube video responses by some guys...damn funny, to curse like dongbeis..

kensington

wah lau u slow man by at least a year....this one posted before lah!

you should see the youtube video responses by some guys...damn funny, to curse like dongbeis..

Well, this is new to me and all the bros who haven't seen it.

Your Jesus is 2000 years old, and seriously, that is OLD:oIo:

Well, this is new to me and all the bros who haven't seen it.

Your Jesus is 2000 years old, and seriously, that is OLD:oIo:

not really, i am constantly being updated every Sunday...

maybe you you start going to church to update yourself once in a while....:biggrin:

bro, this is not something new. i think she can't log in her MMORPG as server in China was shut down to mourn for the sichuan earthquake victims. then she tulan and start this cursing speech for the victims.

i dun think i be surprised to see sgplians doing the same, considering the indifferent attitudes towards life we have too....

Maverick01

only way to shut her motor mouth is to make her give blowjobs repeatedly...dont mind riding her too..quite a cute lian...lol

CCB CHINESE GIRL:oIo::oIo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmISXtnRKrM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmISXtnRKrM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Transcript of what she said;

"I turn on the TV and see injured people, corpses, rotten bodies, all these crazy things. I don’t want to watch these things. I have no choice. Look, now the entire internet is black-and-white and without colour. Do you think we're all colourblind like you? Have your eyes been blasted with so much rubble that you can't see any colour now?

"You guys, if you're hit by the rubble just go suffer by yourself quietly...What are you screaming for? What rescue are you asking for? Not that I'm blaming you...you guys in Sichuan are in a terrible place in China. They say the Indian plate is crashing into you. Don't you think you guys deserve it?

"I don't think this earthquake was strong enough. If only it had just been a bit stronger to flip you guys over. Today we're mourning for you. Tomorrow we're donating money to you. May 21 is such a great day. Lots of people want to get married. And now we have to mourn for you. Do you think those couples should get married or not? What a spoilsport! May 20, May 21, such auspicious days, now all spent mourning for you. Come on, how many of you died? Just a few, right? There are so many people in China anyway.

"F***...You're driving everyone crazy...What are you doing! Do you think you're all that goodlooking? Which part of your body is that precious? People are giving you cash and giving you food. And you guys are doing nothing? These few days, it's just impossible to go anywhere without being reminded of you silly c****...Everywhere I go people are saying, 'Argh, aftershocks in Sichuan again, this and that...'

"As for that old lady who's been lying there for over 100 hours? Why haven't you died yet? Are you a mummy?

"F***... the earthquake might as well kill you guys... All you have given us are catastrophes... All your children are jinxes."