• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chao Tar Face is BACK Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Seng Han Thong is back
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
A7-1.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

-- PHOTO: LIANHE ZAOBAO
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->WHEN Mr Seng Han Thong made his first appearance in Parliament last night after four months of recuperating from burns to his body, he was greeted by fellow MPs, who asked about his health.
Senior Minister of State (National Development and Education) Grace Fu said: 'His hands were still bandaged, his voice was still hoarse, but he was in high spirits.'
The Yio Chu Kang MP said he had been reading, writing and going for physiotherapy, she added.
Mr Seng, 59, suffered 15 per cent burns on his body after he was set on fire at a community event in January. He was warded for nearly a month and underwent several skin grafts. GOH CHIN LIAN

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The face wasn't toasted enough....wonder of he is till an arrogant, pompous..B#@#%$td????

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. Chao Tar Face will be out next erection.

But where do you think our National Hero will be? IMH still.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry. Chao Tar Face will be out next erection.

But where do you think our National Hero will be? IMH still.

I agree, the salary is too good to resist. He will stand up again in the name of helping the poor - just by talking. Easy job, higher pay. Ask him to be a taxi driver, he will whine louder than anyone here.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF, let him rest so long and getting millions of salary without doing anything for months. now he is well fed by just look at his face and body.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF, let him rest so long and getting millions of salary without doing anything for months. now he is well fed by just look at his face and body.

All the 'yen wor', 'essence of chicken with cordyceps', 'abalone' ;shar fin', 'fish maw'...

sure look ruddy & fat...ready for another ROAST? ha ha ha ha:rolleyes:...is he still that ARROGANT, POMPOUS , BA#@#$#@TD???:rolleyes:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
The face wasn't toasted enough....wonder of he is till an arrogant, pompous..B#@#%$td????

I think now worse, in the next meet the people session:

"You bastard got hand got leg, why don't go look for a job.

LOOK AT ME!!!! Kana Chao Tar also come back to work,

All You lazy Bastard!!"

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he will be surrounded by body guards this time. Another waste of taxpayers money. Why doesn't he step down and retire gracefully, money no enough?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think now worse, in the next meet the people session:

"You bastard got hand got leg, why don't go look for a job.

LOOK AT ME!!!! Kana Chao Tar also come back to work,

All You lazy Bastard!!"

I don't want to meet him.....people meeting him, will be placed in a flexiglass enclosures...just like the Nuremberg trials...we would want to loose a PAP GEM, don't we?:biggrin:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the clinical name for fear of fire? Maybe next election all hold fake torches and empty patrol can around him.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:"What is the clinical name for fear of fire? Maybe next election all hold fake torches and empty patrol can around him"

It's called pyrophobia or arsonphobia. He's so scared now even a lighted cigarette or candle near him will do the trick.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: