• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chao Ah Kua Algeria's Khelif who won Gold in Women's welterweight category files harassment complaint amid gender dispute

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type should be sent to Hamas for special treatment.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/spo...assment-complaint-amid-gender-dispute-4539981

Algeria's Khelif files harassment complaint amid gender dispute​

Algeria's Khelif files harassment complaint amid gender dispute

Paris 2024 Olympics - Boxing - Women's 66kg - Victory Ceremony - Roland-Garros Stadium, Paris, France - August 09, 2024. Gold medallist Imane Khelif of Algeria celebrates. REUTERS/Pilar Olivares/File Photo 11 Aug 2024 03:54AM(Updated: 11 Aug 2024 04:40AM)

PARIS : Imane Khelif, the Algerian boxer at the centre of a gender dispute at the Paris Olympics, has filed a formal legal complaint, citing being the victim of online harassment, her lawyer said on Saturday.

Khelif, who won the gold medal in the women's welterweight category on Friday, has along with Taiwan's Lin Yu-ting been in the spotlight at the Games in a dispute that has dominated headlines and been the subject of heated debate on social media.

Khelif's lawyer Nabil Boudi told Reuters the complaint was filed on Friday.

"All that is being said about me on social media is immoral. I want to change the minds of people around the world," Khelif said on Saturday.
-----------------

hPaSA4U.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their kind loves to play the victim whenever any criticisms go their way. Transphobia, homophobia etc.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/spo...assment-complaint-amid-gender-dispute-4539981

Algeria's Khelif files harassment complaint amid gender dispute's Khelif files harassment complaint amid gender dispute

Paris 2024 Olympics - Boxing - Women's 66kg - Victory Ceremony - Roland-Garros Stadium, Paris, France - August 09, 2024. Gold medallist Imane Khelif of Algeria celebrates. REUTERS/Pilar Olivares/File Photo 11 Aug 2024 03:54AM(Updated: 11 Aug 2024 04:40AM)

PARIS : Imane Khelif, the Algerian boxer at the centre of a gender dispute at the Paris Olympics, has filed a formal legal complaint, citing being the victim of online harassment, her lawyer said on Saturday.

Khelif, who won the gold medal in the women's welterweight category on Friday, has along with Taiwan's Lin Yu-ting been in the spotlight at the Games in a dispute that has dominated headlines and been the subject of heated debate on social media.

"All that is being said about me on social media is immoral. I want to change the minds of people around the world," Khelif said on Saturday.
-----------------

hPaSA4U.gif
Why he refused to compete in International Boxing Association's Men's boxing, since he loves the sports so much.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Algeria's Khelif files harassment complaint amid gender dispute's Khelif files harassment complaint amid gender dispute

-----------------

hPaSA4U.gif
L8ke @ M@yF@!r

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bob and Charlie, lifelong friends on a small farm, shared a bond as deep as the fields they worked. One evening, as they watched the sunset over their land, Bob finally confessed his love for Charlie, a secret he'd harbored for years. Charlie, with a smile and a tear, took Bob's hand, whispering, "I've loved you all along too," and together they faced the future, their hearts finally at home.