• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chanmeiseet - obssessed admirer of LTS!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasek declined to reveal the average price it got for its 188.8 million shares, but preliminary estimates put the potential loss at a whopping US$4.26 billion.

still bettter than my parents investing on me, i think i deserved to be struck by lightning:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/chanmeiseet/LTS-lightning.jpg

so who is chanmeiseet who dedicated so much time n effort just to appease her/his resentment on my li'l brother LEETAHSAR?

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/chanmeiseet/?start=0

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lamei-ejay.jpg

surprise finding!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so who chanmeiseet really is? make a wild guess. probably u would have gotten it and solve the mystery:smile:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wa ! Tahsar , you got girl likes you ah !
you likes her or not ?
i and ah ma is so happy !
maybe you are not gay !

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
how is this miss Chan ?
you going to par tor with her ?

Tahsar, dont be choosy , character good most impotant

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear senior Lee,
so chanmeiseet is sim kheng hwee's auntie, no wonder she knows so much about tah sar. this auntie gives tah sar how much a month? tah sar damn thick skin, like every one is owing him a living. i heard sim kheng hweee's younger sister very rich, issit true?:rolleyes:

Mr Ng E-Jay, please stop all your silly cloning.

I have forwarded all the post made by your clones -- guavatree, PakLaoPeh, LeeLaoPeh, MoonWu, etc to the various opposition party and civil society.

They will all ostracize you from now on, knowing you slimy character.

Good luck to u, E-Jay, u will need lots of it.

Meng Seng