• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrities who died in 2022

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celebrities (and a few other public figures) that died in 2022. The image was created by Chris Barker

FB_IMG_1670645739087.jpg

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
1670670375865.png

While it's unfortunately that some of our favorite celebrities have passed this year. We must also remember the gullible shitskin clients who were tricked and later chopped up by the evil scheming bitch @ginfreely aka Gan Shiok Bin

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 171770
While it's unfortunately that some of our favorite celebrities have passed this year. We must also remember the gullible shitskin clients who were tricked and later chopped up by the evil scheming bitch @ginfreely aka Gan Shiok Bin
Tell evil filthy lies of me is your Jeremy Quek favorite Cantonese son of whore way to win whereas I hokkien state facts to win. So same as Indian kt latha slut accusing me a virgin as slut indeed. Pui!View attachment 171799