• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ceca vote Tharman leh.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20230829_202046_718.jpg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course ceca vote for black snakes, I always at home ,n otice most
Rly all car owners are ceca,lol, their ride is 160k to 250k , as average us 160k, I really sad when see these ,as I notice Chinese n mslay are 90 percent phv when owning cars,wat happening to sg, I am not jealous , but this scenario makes me think , 70% car owners are ceca ,10% cina, 20% are phv ,sad fir this

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course ceca vote for black snakes, I always at home ,n otice most
Rly all car owners are ceca,lol, their ride is 160k to 250k , as average us 160k, I really sad when see these ,as I notice Chinese n mslay are 90 percent phv when owning cars,wat happening to sg, I am not jealous , but this scenario makes me think , 70% car owners are ceca ,10% cina, 20% are phv ,sad fir this
Time has changed, last time security alll bayi ah nehs protect chinese. Now is the other way .

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guessing that even if Tharman no win president election he will end up as High Commissioner to India.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meanwhile, a certain local showbiz beng has just given the anointed keling a softball interview.

Same guy who gave you this:

E5ROusAVIA08lsZ.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this ah neh and his ilk have been sucking thatman's cock hoping they could some day live the Singapore Dream. For a little inconvenience, ah nehs would do anything