• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA go hospital, kapok used PPE kit, howlian to friends he buy raincoat for 1000Rs, Tio Covid! Hahahaha!!!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘Raincoat’ stolen by drunk man from hospital turns out to be PPE kit; tests COVID-19 positive

[IMG]

Key Highlights

• The man told his friends that it was a raincoat that he had purchased for Rs 1,000
  • Health officials seized the PPE kit from the man and burnt it

Nagpur: In a bizarre incident, an injured drunken man admitted to a hospital in Maharashtra’s Nagpur allegedly stole a PPE (personal protective equipment) kit, thinking that it was a raincoat, and later tested positive for COVID-19 infection.

Reportedly, the man makes a living by selling vegetables. Last week, he got injured after falling into a drain while returning home as he was heavily drunk. He was rushed to a nearby hospital for initial treatment and was later shifted to Nagpur’s Mayo Hospital.

Health officials seize PPE kit, burn it

[IMG]

When he returned home after getting discharged from the hospital, he had a PPE kit. He told his friends that it was a raincoat that he had purchased for Rs 1,000. People noticed that it wasn’t a raincoat, but a PPE kit. The information was passed on to the city’s health department officials, who seized the protective gear from the man and burnt it.

On being questioned, the man told the officials that he had stolen the PPE kit during his treatment at the hospital.

Thereafter, officials collected his sample for COVID testing. The result came in positive. Subsequently, the officials traced and tested his primary contacts, including his family members, relatives and friends. All of them were found negative for the infection, according to a report by Sakal Times.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, reading this story reminds me of an incident at Outram Park MRT tunnel when masks were in short supply during the Pre CB period. I was walking from NEL to EW line via the tunnel in the evening when I saw from afar a soiled surgical mask lying on the tunmel floor. The next thing I knew, one old uncle who was ahead of me by a few steps, chanced upon it and pick it up, kept in his bag! I was machiam like "HUH!?!". Is this lao hero serious???

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, reading this story reminds me of an incident at Outram Park MRT tunnel when masks were in short supply during the Pre CB period. I was walking from NEL to EW line via the tunnel in the evening when I saw from afar a soiled surgical mask lying on the tunmel floor. The next thing I knew, one old uncle who was ahead of me by a few steps, chanced upon it and pick it up, kept in his bag! I was machiam like "HUH!?!". Is this lao hero serious???
perhaps the lau hero had issues with his wife :confused:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This story shows how mild the infection is for most people. He tested positive but nowhere did it say he was actually sick so it is pretty obvious he was asymptomatic.

And none of his family caught it which shows that masks are not necessary.