• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCTV To Watch U Shee Shee in Parkway Parade!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"A shocker! CCTV camera in Parkway Parade ladies' toilet. Who's watching videos?"

This ladies' room in Parkway Parade has what appears to be a security camera on the ceiling. STOMPer Celine wonders if this is even legal.

In an MMS today (19 Jan) the shocked STOMPer said:

"I saw this in Parkway Parade's ladies' room on the 5th floor, on Saturday (17 Jan).

"I was shocked to find that there was a black box with a lens in the middle of the ceiling that strongly resembled a camera.

"Is this actually allowed? Should there be security camera in washrooms?

"I didn't see any signs warning that the area was under surveillance.

"I was later told by a friend that there was a similar device in the mens' room on the same level.

"Perhaps it is there because the 5th floor is alot quieter than the other floors."

STOMP contacted the management of Parkway Parade for details and was informed that the device was actually a motion sensor.

Here is their reply:

"The Management of Parkway Parade would like to clarify that the black box found in the men's and ladies' toilets on Level 5, as highlighted by STOMPer Celine, is in fact a motion sensor and not a surveillance camera.

"These motion sensors are linked to the lighting system in the toilet; the lights will automatically be turned on when there is motion detected, thus conserving electricity."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Z

Zombie

So the woman must keep waving her hands up in the air while shitting.

Like this :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xy60fnNagao&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xy60fnNagao&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>