• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP Huang Yanzhong says in 10 years the West will be brought to its knees b/c long-Covid. ROFL...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must they speak like that? When an ah Beng speaks English, it sound like a helicopter.
This guy's speaks putonghua, sounds like a diesel engine on a truck.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I've mentioned before, the world will be a better, safer place when China gets smashed up into smaller pieces like the former Yugoslavia.

Once the mainland Tiongs are embroiled in their petty backyard squabbles and skirmishes, they will leave us alone.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking idiotic CCP clown! Also he looks like a shorty, small stature. Those types are the biggest bastards with the biggest chip on their shoulders. :biggrin:
Sometimes I wonder why CCP still want zero covid policy at all costs, knowing they will tank their whole economy. It makes no logical sense. Unless... they know more than the west do not know... because they created this virus as a bioweapon....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sometimes I wonder why CCP still want zero covid policy at all costs, knowing they will tank their whole economy. It makes no logical sense. Unless... they know more than the west do not know... because they created this virus as a bioweapon....
I was speaking with a chink business associate, she said this proves their government cares more for the people than money. Unlike the pap. I was speechless, because she was right, the part about the pap. :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was speaking with a chink business associate, she said this proves their government cares more for the people than money. Unlike the pap. I was speechless, because she was right, the part about the pap. :biggrin:
Just now I wechat my Tiong Shanghai business friend. He kpkb about Xi Jin Ping stupid Covid Zero policy. Lol. :roflmao:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell him to gather a few mates and start a revolution! The americans and brits will provide the financial and military support. :biggrin:
Please lor. All they care about is property and stock market. All fuck Xi but hoping CCP pump more support into stock market to save their assets.