• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB MIW NEWS: First FireBomb MP, Now 17 Year Old Boy Throws Chair. Our MPs Got No EQ

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the questions, she has no fucking clue how difficult it is to go ask for help, let alone being lectured and mad to look small and shameful.

More of such incidents to come I bet.

Diary of A Singaporean Mind
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Boy arrested for slamming chair at MP Office!

A 17 year-old-boy was arrested by the police for slamming a chair against a glass door at a meet-the-people session at Serangoon North. This happened after the boy and his mom walked out of MP Cynthia Phua's office. It is not clear what transpired in the office to trigger such rage but in an interview with the New Paper, the mother said that Cynthia Phua had asked her son a series of questions : "Who are you? What are you doing? Why are you not working?". The mother explained that she wanted to answer the questions but was not given a chance. The mother and son said that they felt like they were "being scolded". The mother was working as a cleaner at $400 a month salary (Singapore has no minimum wage laws) and lost her income when she broke her wrist fixing a ceiling fan. As there is no comprehensive safety net in Singapore she had to go to the MP office wait in line for help. She goes to the MP office every month for financial aid. In this MPS, she had defaulted on her HDB loan and HDB threatens to repossess the flat and give her a rental unit but she cannot afford the $138 rental deposit & stamp duty. She was at the MP office to get MP Phua's signature for an appeal letter. Although the request was granted, the mother and son said they walked out of the office feeling like they have been put down.
"I had to ask some pointed questions about his employment status to understand the root cause of the problem, so that I can be more effective in helping them" - Cynthia Phua

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CCB MIW NEWS: First FireBomb MP, Now 17 Year Old Boy Throws Chair. Our MPs Got No

Aiyo...why always the same MP......
Wow Lau....ask too chim question...people sure "TOO LAN", people already wanna up the lorry..no $, no job,

have to be a good nanny....& kool & clam...give them the Cash at least SGD 30k..problem sloved..heheheha

By the questions, she has no fucking clue how difficult it is to go ask for help, let alone being lectured and mad to look small and shameful.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A 17 year-old-boy was arrested by the police for slamming a chair against a glass door at a meet-the-people session at Serangoon North. This happened after the boy and his mom walked out of MP Cynthia Phua's office. It is not clear what transpired in the office to trigger such rage but in an interview with the New Paper, the mother said that Cynthia Phua had asked her son a series of questions : "Who are you? What are you doing? Why are you not working?". The mother explained that she wanted to answer the questions but was not given a chance. The mother and son said that they felt like they were "being scolded". The mother was working as a cleaner at $400 a month salary (Singapore has no minimum wage laws) and lost her income when she broke her wrist fixing a ceiling fan. As there is no comprehensive safety net in Singapore she had to go to the MP office wait in line for help. She goes to the MP office every month for financial aid. In this MPS, she had defaulted on her HDB loan and HDB threatens to repossess the flat and give her a rental unit but she cannot afford the $138 rental deposit & stamp duty. She was at the MP office to get MP Phua's signature for an appeal letter. Although the request was granted, the mother and son said they walked out of the office feeling like they have been put down.
"I had to ask some pointed questions about his employment status to understand the root cause of the problem, so that I can be more effective in helping them" - Cynthia Phua

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CCB MIW NEWS: First FireBomb MP, Now 17 Year Old Boy Throws Chair. Our MPs Got No

You can ask pointed question, but you must be more tactful ! Lot of IQ , but low EQ ! Yes , your rational is correct. But too much rational can be very painful. I am sure , before all these questioning , you will have all the info at the back of your hand. So why do you need to question ?

That is what happen when your MPs is elected through BACK DOOR. Becos simply , they do not have the ppl skills ! That why a BACK DOOR is available to them ! To top it all , to them , you are just LAZY PPL !

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

bloody MP is really no brain

next time talking loudly also gets arrested???? :oIo:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal

U defame me..The "Phua family"...I sue u

There are 2 Phua Cheebyes in Porlanment! plus one NMP..

Phua Cynthia....Aljunied
images

Phua Denise......Jln Besar...mother of the retard lancheowman
images

Phua Jessie............NMP

images

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Phua Cynthia, the root problem is there for all to see: that you have to ask a 17 yo his "employment status" already shows the depth of problems facing Singaporean families.

The root problem is how Singaporeans cannot earn enough to feed themselves because their jobs pay too lowly.

The root problem is that the PAP is happy to let wages depressed further so that Singapore's overall economy can grow.

The root problem is right there for you to see. Pick up a mirror and look intently into it Phua Cynthia. YOU ARE PART OF THE ROOT PROBLEM!

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very simple solution: GIVE him SGD 30,000 hard CASH..problem sloved..
No slamming of chair...the whole family will be grassroot volunteer

Phua Cynthia, the root problem is there for all to see: that you have to ask a 17 yo his "employment status" already shows the depth of problems facing Singaporean families.

The root problem is how Singaporeans cannot earn enough to feed themselves because their jobs pay too lowly.

The root problem is that the PAP is happy to let wages depressed further so that Singapore's overall economy can grow.

The root problem is right there for you to see. Pick up a mirror and look intently into it Phua Cynthia. YOU ARE PART OF THE ROOT PROBLEM!

motuiti

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

How can a mother and son survive on $400 a month?
And at 17, a boy should be in school so that he can get a skill which will pull him out of the poverty trap. He should not be working to support the family. Can't these new breed of MP's realise this?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

n3m8gj.jpg

"Stop glamorizing the Phuas here!
Its the Lees that have more potential to make it to the top"

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Elitist Point: All these families are for themselves to blame. Can't even answer my question before I grant him assistance.I can never understand u people...& please help yourself before u ask me for help!

How can a mother and son survive on $400 a month?
And at 17, a boy should be in school so that he can get a skill which will pull him out of the poverty trap. He should not be working to support the family. Can't these new breed of MP's realise this?

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

very clear cut case of bullying.

why aint i surprised. these are the type of people you voted for, drawing their fat million dollar paychecks at your expense without any conscience to boot.

Their paycheck takes precedence over everything else. At the expense of citizen's welfare, at the expense of basic human rights for the citizens.

Hence the FT policy, discrimination against the locals, POA...

Wasn't it clear enough?

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Farmer vs Scholar..

If u ask farmer for assistance, he will take rice from his farm

if u ask scholar for rice, he will ask u tons of questions to justify why he must help u & ask u to submit the report, get approval from higher authority etc etc etc..to justify his "intelligence"

The press is showing all hooligans askiing assistance got LOW IQ

why aint i surprised. these are the type of people you voted for, drawing their fat million dollar paychecks at your expense without any conscience to boot.

Their paycheck takes precedence over everything else. At the expense of citizen's welfare, at the expense of basic human rights for the citizens.

Wasn't it clear enough?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

During the Qing Dynasty peasants see their magistrate if they have any grievences; if you have seen in the movies how those where carried out you will understand why they want to humtum their these MIWs. Meet the MP session is the same.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cynthia Phua still have not wake up her fucking ideas since the last GE when PAP narrowly won the Aljunied Ward in 2006, the counting of votes between the 2 parties contesting there was neck to neck, only at the last moments was the results known...

This pui chee bye really needs a good one to wake her up!

I will suggest TLLM go and tiu her asshole good!!!

:biggrin:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why bother to go meet the people session, u get lecture from them instead of help, stupid sinkies

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal

>>>>>there are 2 Phua Cheebyes in Porlanment! plus one NMP..<<<<

you forgot there is another male cheebye.
his name is Teo Chee Bye. and the reservists called him the BASTARD.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a highly paid MP will never understand why someone in singapore cannot paid bills.
they are living in another world. elite world.

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyo...why always the same MP......
Wow Lau....ask too chim question...people sure "TOO LAN", people already wanna up the lorry..no $, no job,..

Wat to do...hopefully they'll come up with 10 yrs series for study before meeting elite MPs :biggrin:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wasn't it clear enough?

not everyone voted for them....cos many GRC is walk over.....knnbccb

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lackey Phua behaves like a typical feudal lord, talking down to peasants and setting the poodles on them.

Only in Peasantpore.