• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ccb Malaysian or filthy Indian pussy criminal bully is harassing me non stop

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one ccb Malaysian or filthy Indian pussy criminal bully that registered my telephone number at Starhub tampines branch yesterday.

99D1522A-F613-4887-9BAB-119393E113C1.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite all these cases of identity theft and blatant criminal bullying, some ccb people with ccb mouth like @AhMeng @musashi etc dare to point their ccb fingers and accused me to be bully pretending to be the poor victim woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one ccb Malaysian or filthy Indian pussy criminal bully that registered my telephone number at Starhub tampines branch yesterday.

View attachment 52235
What a pussy Malaysian or filthy Indian indeed doing all these pussy bullying acts. Already confirmed a few days ago to be a gamer now confirmed to be working or staying around Starhub tampines branch.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite all these cases of identity theft and blatant criminal bullying, some ccb people with ccb mouth like @ah meng, @musashi dare to point their ccb fingers and accused me to be bully pretending to be the poor victim woh.

me live next to a neighbour from HELL...
at night... got fire crackers
day time ... got wolf whistles...
whenever i see her... i show her this...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 52235
Tuesday got harassed and Thursday got harassed by ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians. All got proof got talk and yet ccb sons of whores here can deny all these proven facts and twist it to blame on me.

5286E7FD-6A8B-4722-8E80-21C626D27BFA.jpeg
6C0911E1-D009-409B-B4DF-4AA1AF320233.jpeg