• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB Jamban Lee's face printed on toilet bowl

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flyers with CCB Jamban Lee Bee Wah’s face printed on a toilet bowl were found pasted all over
at Nee Soon South HDB Estate.

CCB.jpg

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the MOST STUPID thing I ever see. This will give her symphaty points which will make some residents vote FOR her! And she or her grassroots can make police report and catch whoever did this!

STUPID!

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the MOST STUPID thing I ever see. This will give her symphaty points which will make some residents vote FOR her! And she or her grassroots can make police report and catch whoever did this!

STUPID!

I don't think so, Singaporeans are an oppressed lot, we as the good and faithful citizen under the rules of our good government has developed a dark desire to see them (the government) fail.

The going is still good for them where citizen fear reprisals if they were to vote for the oppositions.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i meet my yishun friends, nowadays i ask them how's their jamban auntie MP doing,,, but my friends never attend of the community stuff, so they dunno,,,,, even so, they ask why she was called jamban auntie,,,, not all people read SBF,,,,, so sad, they would add many joys in their boliao nights or even days

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i meet my yishun friends, nowadays i ask them how's their jamban auntie MP doing,,, but my friends never attend of the community stuff, so they dunno,,,,, even so, they ask why she was called jamban auntie,,,, not all people read SBF,,,,, so sad, they would add many joys in their boliao nights or even days

Since they're your friends, bring them here and share the joy.