• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cathay Pacific Flight Attendant Scandal: Eden Lo

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone knows that stewardesses are public toilets: Mile High Club in the air, cabin crew orgy in the hotel.
They have been 'around', if you know what I mean.

Why would you want to marry one?

jw5

Loyal
The husband of the stewardess is damn funny.
Firstly, he said that the pilot should not have unprotected sex with his wife. That means protected can lah?
Secondly, he complained to the management that the pilot and his wife were using the company time and resources for their affair.
What an idiot. His wife is happily fucking someone else and he is complaining to the company about misuse of resources.
Hopefully he will remember to ask for free newspapers and playing cards after he makes the complaint.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, he said that the pilot should not have unprotected sex with his wife. That means protected can lah?
Secondly, he complained to the management that the pilot and his wife were using the company time and resources for their affair.
What an idiot. His wife is happily fucking someone else and he is complaining to the company about misuse of resources.
Hopefully he will remember to ask for free newspapers and playing cards after he makes the complaint.

I totally agree with you.

To keep a woman loyal, one has to be sexually attractive. Being civilised, polite, politically-correct, sensitive-new-age man is antithesis of being sexually attractive to women.

Deep inside, a woman wants to be led. Women are like dogs. They have the 'pack instinct' If a man is a wimp and not the leader of the pack, women lose interest, feel they have a need to take control or find another leader of the pack.

The hongkie guy is a total wimp, in my opinion. It is no surprise that his wife is fucking around.

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal

donch be so liddat, this is similar to Al Capone being charged on auditing fraud - any hole can find, just poke lah. The reasons are quite hilarious, but basic objective was to tell the whole world. But I wonder what will he say to pp after the divorce?

"I told her to use condom with him, she refused, the bitch!"