• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Car crashes outside Bencoolen MRT station: Woman passenger, 24, injured, woman driver, 28, arrested

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal

Car crashes outside Bencoolen MRT station: Woman passenger, 24, injured, woman driver, 28, arrested​

The driver was arrested for drink driving and careless driving causing hurt.

A 24-year-old female passenger was injured after a BMW car crashed outside Bencoolen MRT station.

Another 28-year-old woman was arrested for drink driving.

The accident occurred on Oct. 20 at around 4:20am along Bencoolen Street towards Fort Canning.

A photo was uploaded to Facebook, which showed a white BMW mounted on the kerb just outside an exit of Bencoolen MRT station.

463786394_1904111560080254_6438524802049074072_n.jpg
Photo via Hon Happy/Facebook

In response to Mothership queries, the police said the driver of the car, a 28-year-old woman, was arrested for drink driving and careless driving causing hurt.

A 24-year-old female passenger was conveyed conscious to the hospital.

Police investigations are ongoing.

Top photo via Hon Happy/Facebook

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Car crashes outside Bencoolen MRT station: Woman passenger, 24, injured, woman driver, 28, arrested​

The driver was arrested for drink driving and careless driving causing hurt.

A 24-year-old female passenger was injured after a BMW car crashed outside Bencoolen MRT station.

Another 28-year-old woman was arrested for drink driving.

The accident occurred on Oct. 20 at around 4:20am along Bencoolen Street towards Fort Canning.

A photo was uploaded to Facebook, which showed a white BMW mounted on the kerb just outside an exit of Bencoolen MRT station.

463786394_1904111560080254_6438524802049074072_n.jpg
Photo via Hon Happy/Facebook

In response to Mothership queries, the police said the driver of the car, a 28-year-old woman, was arrested for drink driving and careless driving causing hurt.

A 24-year-old female passenger was conveyed conscious to the hospital.

Police investigations are ongoing.

Top photo via Hon Happy/Facebook
Need to see the 28 years old pic before I can comment on the verdict.
If a chiobu then is the drink and location of the mrt station fault.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN I was there yesterday. Bencoolen is my favorite hunting ground. I like the underground passageway from Bencoolen MRT to Bras Basah MRT.