• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CAQ continues to overshadow Liang Po Po in all major activites eg Founders' Memorial.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The so-called Founder's Memorial is nothing more than a monument for Pinky to commemorate the 'legacy' of LKY and the contributions of the Familee i.e. himself and his reign of two decades.

It's okay if you want to build a propaganda monument there, one more tourist trap and another MOE schoolkids' excursion destination, but to name the MRT station there as 'Founder's Memorial' is utter cringe. 'Marina Bay East' or 'Marina East' would have been better choices. :rolleyes:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
all this 'handover' nonsense, the net result is a new 'senior minister' chobolan post is created for the useless imbecile to waste more of the reserves......agreed?

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
The so-called Founder's Memorial is nothing more than a monument for Pinky to commemorate the 'legacy' of LKY and the contributions of the Familee i.e. himself and his reign of two decades.

It's okay if you want to build a propaganda monument there, one more tourist trap and another MOE schoolkids' excursion destination, but to name the MRT station there as 'Founder's Memorial' is utter cringe. 'Marina Bay East' or 'Marina East' would have been better choices. :rolleyes:
I would like to suggest some of the station name of the new MRT line under construction to be named as LKY Station, LHL Station, LHY Station, LWL Station, KGC Station, HC Station, to commemorate the contributions by the Lee family

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the mrt.........tee tee tee tee, doors are closing........next station Cheebye Loong station, this train service will end when the motherfucker gets cremated.......