• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption This Pic (Pt 2)

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC slut::: dont worry, we can sit how we like, PAP loves us becos we are PRC. Locals are second class pondans. Speak mandarin campaign has just started. So dont need care what is written on the wall.
Anybody ask,we can say where is the Mandarin sign, you old man said to connect to us, where got mandarin sign ? !

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
getMediumSizePhoto.do

"Gua ngeng nang..........cho er kio tio che gu lan! Her li tua....."

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
getMediumSizePhoto.do

girl: laogong, my leg cramp can't bend, so i gotta straighten & stretch on the seats, u think the passengers will kaopei or not?
guy: no worry, u got license, bcos they must give the seat up for pregnant woman. if they complain, we tell them this is MRT authority give us permission.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
girl: I very tired leh

boy: ok u rest on me like this ok

girl: wah very shiok ah

boy to himself: knn everytime want to touch her breasts cannot, now i pretend
pretend sayang her and rest my arms on her right breast. Wah
solid ah!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guy : See lah, got to take mrt now that i lost heavily on citigroup.

Girl : Heh.. that clinton666 shithead! U believed him ah when he said he bought citi at $1? Thats when shit can be eaten."

Last edited: