• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cantonese language & culture falling into Chinese Black Hole.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China’s global vision? A rosy future for us, and huge debts for everyone else

Clearly, the grand plan for Hong Kong is — brick by brick, bridge by bridge, train by train, one massive construction project following another — to integrate us out of our uniquely East-West identity and into a greater Chinese mega-city that will act as a black hole for the Cantonese language and culture, already taking a beating under our present circumstances.

And let’s remember that the Greater Bay project, colossal as it sounds, is only a small part of Xi’s positively gargantuan One Belt, One Road Initiative, which aims to turn much of the developing world into a prodigious, Chinese-managed transnational construction zone.

This will advance China’s military and commercial interests while turning other involved countries into neo-colonial client states slavishly in debt to their benefactors in Beijing.

Thus – from the tiny country of Djibouti in Africa to the central Asian nations of Mongolia, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, from Laos in southeastern Asia to Sri Lanka and Pakistan on the Indian subcontinent — unbridled Chinese lending has financed hugely expensive infrastructure projects including highways, railways, ports and airports, mostly built by Chinese companies, often using Chinese labour.

The worst case of loan bondage appears to be Djibouti, a poor, largely barren country strategically located along the Gulf of Aden near some of the world’s busiest shipping lanes, and therefore of keen interest to China and the United States, both of which have military bases there.

If Chinese-sponsored infrastructure projects currently in the pipeline go ahead as planned, Djibouti’s debt-to-GDP (gross domestic product) ratio—which measures what a country owes against what it produces—will stand at more than 90 percent, almost all which is claimed by Beijing.

So, as you can see, Hong Kong is not the only place in the world losing its heart, soul and wallet to China. We are in good company.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chink strategy is nothing new. They are merely copying Japan's post-WW2 industrialization plan.

The chinks want to set up an export based economy that exports expensive industralized stuff, while they import in mostly cheap raw goods in large volumes. They want to run huge trade surpluses against everyone else. Like the Japs, the chinks demand free market access to all major markets but they put up lots of red tap and road blocks into their own local economy. It's like how Japan shielded their zaibatsu corporations from foreign competition. The chinks also demand technology transfer if you want to set up partnerships to do business in china, they steal your tech outright or copy it like the Japs did.

The chinks have way more enemies than friends. It will just reach a point where everyone who owes the chinks lots of money will refuse to pay up, nationalize back whatever assets the chinks have dishonestly taken, and carry out pogroms against chink coolies in their midst. It will end with a new 8-nations allied army sacking Peking again, while 11 Jinping retreats to some hideout and pretend nothing has happened.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will end with a new 8-nations allied army sacking Peking again, while 11 Jinping retreats to some hideout and pretend nothing has happened.

Is Singapore part of the alliance? I can't wait to skin the Chinese emperor alive in his hideout.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is Singapore part of the alliance? I can't wait to skin the Chinese emperor alive in his hideout.

I hope we will be. I hope my son or myself can have the chance to personally capture 11 Jinping and deliver him trussed up like a turkey at the feet of our blessed PM Loong. He's the real dragon!

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese in Hong Kong is at least still intact. Hokkien in Taiwan is basically long gone.
That is because of the typical nature of the Fuckeins. Look at Singkieland where the majority are Fuckeins. They were the most pro supporters of the speak Mandarin campaign. N look at mudland. If one is of fuckien origin ,One is pro mandarin. Same as in Taiwan. Majority Fuckeins but all embrace mandarin. It's something within fuckein genes that brings about them being Kia su, Kia see, kiam siap and die don't want face, till such an extent that they become spineless. In Singkieland, there were fuckein language schools but old fart shut them all down n the fuckiens did fuck all to protect their culture n instead embrace their culture destruction.

And look at HK. The hongkies had no choice but to reunify with China. But now there is a growing independence movement because they want to keep their culture n language. Contrast that to Taiwan. Who is already independent but chose the status quo of being neither independent or part of China. And yet the majority leans towards being under ah tiong control. Such spineless people fuckup whatever country they go too. After they fuck up their own. Look at the resident commie ah tiong dog in this forum, praise his commie masters n happy to see his own culture destroyed by the same masters. N he criticises others who defend their own. Now I know the best dog is always a fuckein.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because of the typical nature of the Fuckeins. Look at Singkieland where the majority are Fuckeins. They were the most pro supporters of the speak Mandarin campaign. N look at mudland. If one is of fuckien origin ,One is pro mandarin. Same as in Taiwan. Majority Fuckeins but all embrace mandarin. It's something within fuckein genes that brings about them being Kia su, Kia see, kiam siap and die don't want face, till such an extent that they become spineless. In Singkieland, there were fuckein language schools but old fart shut them all down n the fuckiens did fuck all to protect their culture n instead embrace their culture destruction.

And look at HK. The hongkies had no choice but to reunify with China. But now there is a growing independence movement because they want to keep their culture n language. Contrast that to Taiwan. Who is already independent but chose the status quo of being neither independent or part of China. And yet the majority leans towards being under ah tiong control. Such spineless people fuckup whatever country they go too. After they fuck up their own. Look at the resident commie ah tiong dog in this forum, praise his commie masters n happy to see his own culture destroyed by the same masters. N he criticises others who defend their own. Now I know the best dog is always a fuckein.

U are a blinded dog indeed. Hong Kong rot only starts with their handover from the British. Chiang Kai Shek went to Taiwan before your dog father was born.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are a blinded dog indeed. Hong Kong rot only starts with their handover from the British. Chiang Kai Shek went to Taiwan before your dog father was born.
So if the rot started after the handover...am I not wrong by saying what i said? What are u insinuating?