• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese Hakka slut committed ADULTERY AND almost caused harm to Hokkien/Teochew new bf. No need to dig over one decade old news to find one hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up for Cantonese hakka @k1976 smearing me hokkien virgin as sugar baby. Go look in your own backyard before opening your sia suay dog mouth. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up for hakka
grilled-sesame-squid.jpg

no one can prepare this dish better than kt latha...she's simply the boh bei chow ...:thumbsup::thumbsup: .. :geek:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dogs sons of chicken @Ralders @ykhuser I find one old Cantonese mistress thread for you to up. Not even really old just July 2023, not like you up 2012 thread with Cantonese dog pride just because is seemingly hokkien mistress. Go up your own Cantonese women open leg big big and Cantonese mistress threads. Don’t forget my Nusa Duta Cantonese mistress neighbour too many many. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL just realised both Speakers fucked around and got caught.
Another despicable serial liar tell lies pretending don’t know such big news. Hey your Cantonese woman open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche you know or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Pinkieslut looks like the Nusa Duta Cantonese MISTRESS is just another slut with hokkien or Teochew daotao indeed. Just like your Cantonese slut chicken mother Pui!
Why no Cantonese dao Tao around is it? Make sense look at Cantonese dog son of prostitute @meaninglesslije aka @NanoSpeed got to steal company money to pay Shanghai mistress lunch can tell Liao. Hey @meaninglesslife everything you accused me is what you and your women are: despise the poor YOU and opt for rich and generous hokkien or Teochew dao Tao hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
26033f_b340f55998a74730889fa0d85252f9f7~mv2.jpg

Cloaca: The cloaca is the only hole for the reproductive and digestive system of a chicken. The cloaca, also known as the vent, is where chickens poop from, where the eggs come out, and where they mate with a rooster. Yikes! This may bother some people when thinking about eating their eggs. However, no need to fear. When laying an egg, a chicken’s vagina flips inside out of the cloaca, so the egg never touches the poop area to become contaminated. Whew!
Tell that to your self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chicken mother Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the chicken virgin?

Oh....I remember your other thread - all chicken are virgins.
See everyone? Everyday I am not here upping their Cantonese chicken slut threads at peak hour but Cantonese dogs sons of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @cat continue to persecute me hokkien virgin as chicken when they claim innocent and dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death. Pui!