• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cancer very common nowadays?

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hearsay lots of ppl kena cancer nowadays. Somemore is the very fast growing aggressive type, those kind straight away end stage at diagnosis kind. I also jin scared now. Anyone here who knows friends/family that kena such cancers?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can ask if those who diagnosed with cancers were covid vaccinated. If yes, that is why it is common now

There are remedies that can “cure” cancers. The place where people need to stop going is the hospitals

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hearsay lots of ppl kena cancer nowadays. Somemore is the very fast growing aggressive type, those kind straight away end stage at diagnosis kind. I also jin scared now. Anyone here who knows friends/family that kena such cancers?
Because 3 years ago, they love malls and restaurants too much. And they enjoy their job and travel too.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can discuss this topic with our cancer guru from Mayfair.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take vitamin D to boost your immune system back to pre covid days.
There is no immune system to begin with. These were all jargons of germ theory ideology

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_denialism

If you believe in germs, ultimately you know why you were jabbed for the misinformation

IMG_5249.png

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, listen to your fellow vaxtards if you don’t want to get your health back.

They already failed covid IQ test 3-4 years ago