• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you live to 115 years old ?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lmwoman27e.jpg

OSAKA (AP) - A 114-year-old Japanese woman, the daughter of a kimono maker, has been recognised as the world's oldest woman.

Ms Misao Okawa said on Wednesday that she was "very happy" to receive the recognition and a certificate from Guinness World Records.

Asked for her secret for longevity, she said it was to "watch out for one's health".

It was a nice gift for Ms Okawa, who will mark her 115th birthday next week.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...ds-oldest-woman-20130227#sthash.3uYt9mJr.dpuf

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lmwoman27e.jpg

OSAKA (AP) - A 114-year-old Japanese woman, the daughter of a kimono maker, has been recognised as the world's oldest woman.

Ms Misao Okawa said on Wednesday that she was "very happy" to receive the recognition and a certificate from Guinness World Records.

Asked for her secret for longevity, she said it was to "watch out for one's health".

It was a nice gift for Ms Okawa, who will mark her 115th birthday next week.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...ds-oldest-woman-20130227#sthash.3uYt9mJr.dpuf

The baby is theirs?

Now that is impressive.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Good afternoon. Kopi tiam closed today? :biggrin:

no business
no china mei mei
no filipino workers
no indian workers
no foreign workes
close shop liao...kopisai also closed shop..haha
blame the WP!..so many businesses close shop liao
now got to wait 10 years for my bto ..blame the WP! blame blame blame!!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
life span getting shorter and shorter
to live to 60 is already a blessing
to live to 80 is heaven's gift
to live to 114 is beyond heaven

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am going to live that old that means my problems will never solve for a long time:biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If One is going to Live tiLL that ripe age; you'd better stiLL be mobiLe & cash rich..:cool:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyday i am alive, i thank God already.

today nearly kena car accident. some airhose tries to turn against my incoming traffic.

Sensodyne

u wanna live until so o 4 wat? ...

a lot of u wud oredi haf left u earlier ...

right. no point being an old dog that is blind and having joint problems. one jab and it's gone. should that dog live longer? unless living longer means having to enjoy more happiness. prolonging your suffering is evil and stupid.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will have a fit if U live to 115 years old. They expect U to knock off at 80. Who's going to support U then!!

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope Me Lee can live long to see the down fall of the party that he created and screw up by his son.