• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can this video be classified as satisfying to watch by leongsam's standards?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
fitst part or ending part?
First part is My fantasy. Running someone down is not part of my satisfaction.
I would have run him down the moment I saw him charging towards my car with a weapon. There's no need for my windscreen to get damaged unnecessarily due to initial cowardice.
I think you will do a quick 3 point turn and run to avoid the unnecessary windscreen wreckage.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not enough blood and guts spilling out.

This is the standard that needs to be achieved...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you will do a quick 3 point turn and run to avoid the unnecessary windscreen wreckage.

Easier to just go forward and mow down the attacker. If I reverse in panic, there's a high chance I'll hit someone or car behind me. A lot more legal troubles.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Easier to just go forward and mow down the attacker. If I reverse in panic, there's a high chance I'll hit someone or car behind me. A lot more legal troubles.
If aggressor dies, will he be charged with murder?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need evidence for self defence mah
I would have run him down the moment I saw him charging towards my car with a weapon. There's no need for my windscreen to get damaged unnecessarily due to initial cowardice.