• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can they Bankrupt SGP?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
By making Temasek investments like UBS/Merrill Lynch/Citigroup owed debts of 1 trillion dollars?

Possible?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can easily bankrupt us by starting to believe there is only one GOD who can crawl out of the grave one.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are already morally bankrupt by emersing ourselves in the western culture. By putting our faith in the west's economy, i would not be surprised if we become financially bankrupt.

The west's decadent economy which is full of deceit or selfishness has no place in our Asian values.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are already morally bankrupt by emersing ourselves in the western culture. By putting our faith in the west's economy, i would not be surprised if we become financially bankrupt.

The west's decadent economy which is full of deceit or selfishness has no place in our Asian values.

yeah right, Asian countries ranked the highest in corruption index...lol...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singapore is on the road to self-destruct with all these western conspiracies and financial scandals and debacles. Singapore is deadly involved and soon, very soon, the west will con us of every cent we have.We're finished!!!!