• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can PRCs anyhow come to SG?

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro & Sis

I would like to check with you guys can PRCs just come to sg as and when they want to?

From what I know, many years back for PRCs to come sg, they have to apply for visa, find a local sg guarantor and put $5000 deposits.

Has ICA removed all these requirements?

Thanks in advance!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they still need local sg guarantor to apply their visa.. most of the time is 100% approve unless they got some funny records with ica...

Last edited:

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont think still have the 5000 buck deposit... call up ica to confirm :biggrin:

Thanks Bro!

The reason I asked is because I'm incharged of my company's PRC customers. I'm damn afraid one day they'll ask me to be their guarantor for them to come sg.

Even if they don't come, they'll also as me to become guarantor for their extended family & friends, I damn hate to do all these things lor.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL then you better siam far far... quite a sai kang to fill up the e forms at ica site... must state which province,county,village blah blah blah....

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL then you better siam far far... quite a sai kang to fill up the e forms at ica site... must state which province,county,village blah blah blah....

Thanks Bro for your help.

Now I know liao, at the slightest hint of them wanting to come sg, i'll straight away refer them to my boss.

Coz this kind of things once start there's no end to it, what if later uncle, aunty, children, friends from another village wanna come sg, i where got time to entertain them :smile: