• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Leongsam do analysisbof number of Political Refugees coming from fkwarezone?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi is one of political refugee! Can leongsam do statistics since SPH privatise, show trend how many members joined ? Must be sharp increase

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Surely u have statistics of number of people who joined sammyboy courtyard. Just plot the membership trend

I have data on the number of people who have joined but I don't have a clue whether they are outcasts from HWZ or whether they are from Mars.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have data on the number of people who have joined but I don't have a clue whether they are outcasts from HWZ or whether they are from Mars.
Plot the membership trend and see if Spike increase happened sane time SPH went private and fkwarezone migrate to stupid platform.

I can do cross check

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Plot the membership trend and see if Spike increase happened sane time SPH went private and fkwarezone migrate to stupid platform.

I can do cross check

Don't see any spikes.

Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 9.57.08 PM.png