• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can homosexuals change?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can homosexuals change? Human Cannot But God Can!

Can homosexuals change? You can’t, I can’t, human can’t but God can!!! We actually minimize a limitless God. But through the blood of Jesus Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit, and for the glory of Almighty God, CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! In this video, Christopher Yuan gives his testimony with his father, Leon at a Thanksgiving service. Christopher tells his story of God bringing him out of the homosexual lifestyle into a life of purity and obedience. In addition, although living with HIV, Christopher has realized that his true hope is found in Jesus Christ and lives each day to please His Lord and Savior.

Video Testimony of Christopher and Leon Yuan

<embed flashvars='' id='VideoPlayback' src='http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-4876913381670072256' style='width:600px; height:400px;' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'>
</embed>

Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life.
1 Timothy 1:16

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Tee

To be fair Professionals and Doctors have said that generically CONVERSION therapy does not work.

I have been brought up in a miracle raise from the dead, cancer can be cured, hopeless medical cases redeemed church. The balance between miracles, and when does GOD or how he steps in when science fails or cannot provide answer is one not to be abused.

No right thinking church advocates faith healing as a total repudiation of medical science and doctors. Similarly if a church is honest with itself when it comes to errr curing "homosexuals" , it should stop touting or proclaiming it as a CURE in a medical sense, a miracle yes if some seek change, BUT A CURE well no.

Locke

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/05/gay.to.straight/index.html?section=cnn_latest

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can homosexuals change? You can’t, I can’t, human can’t but God can!!! We actually minimize a limitless God. But through the blood of Jesus Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit, and for the glory of Almighty God, CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! In this video, Christopher Yuan gives his testimony with his father, Leon at a Thanksgiving service. Christopher tells his story of God bringing him out of the homosexual lifestyle into a life of purity and obedience. In addition, although living with HIV, Christopher has realized that his true hope is found in Jesus Christ and lives each day to please His Lord and Savior.

<embed flashvars='' id='VideoPlayback' src='http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-4876913381670072256' style='width:600px; height:400px;' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'>
</embed>

Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life.

Having the guts to post such a thread , might as well ask yourself:

Can a person who keeps preaching about GOD, change and get outta his religious Matrix?:biggrin:

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

</embed>

Hello TK

So you have a previously sexually active homosexual who becomes a celibate homosexual.

Is that the change you're talking about?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Tee

To be fair Professionals and Doctors have said that generically CONVERSION therapy does not work.

I have been brought up in a miracle raise from the dead, cancer can be cured, hopeless medical cases redeemed church. The balance between miracles, and when does GOD or how he steps in when science fails or cannot provide answer is one not to be abused.

No right thinking church advocates faith healing as a total repudiation of medical science and doctors. Similarly if a church is honest with itself when it comes to errr curing "homosexuals" , it should stop touting or proclaiming it as a CURE in a medical sense, a miracle yes if some seek change, BUT A CURE well no.

Locke

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/05/gay.to.straight/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Locke,

I would also point out that conversion therapy can be extremely hazardous to one's mental health. It is remarkable how religious organizations that offer healing solutions conveniently omit the health warnings.

rgds