• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Drive after 2 Long Can Tiger?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just had 2 long cans of Tiger about 30 to 35 mins ago.. One after the other.. Can i Drive? I feel perfectly fine BTW.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats what im afraid of.. Road block. Anyone have any idea on this Blood/Alcohol content? Im perfectly fine.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats what im afraid of.. Road block. Anyone have any idea on this Blood/Alcohol content? Im perfectly fine.

Two long beers is nothing for drinkers. Won't get drunk and accident. Stay cool and steady if you see roadblock and they'll let you go. Look at the kopitiam, pub and KTV drinkers every night, sure drink tenfolds more than that. If police arrest everyone, tomorrow half of Sg can't drive, no traffic jam and ERP no business already. I think they go for those who drive zip-zap or speak blurp-blurp when spotchecking only.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 cans quite ok... Just be careful and alert while driving... I rarely see road blocks at this time of the night... Always see road blocks being conducted after midnight.. What ever it is, just be home before 12 midnight to be safe...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to escape/pass breath tester. Breath tester if minor or border line still OK. Because not so accurate compare to blood test. Normaly is breath tester no blood test unless very serious case.
1 can easy to pass- flush your mouth with water/mineral water like using Listerine( don't use listerine because have alcohol content)
2 can flush your mouth with water and drink water rest awhile will be OK.
3 can flush your mouth with water at least few times drink few cup water/coffee/tea rest for 30 min will be fine.
4 can good luck-- still can escape if you are steady enough don't talk or act suspicious.

Some method to minimize the breath tester alcohol level reading. Try to breath from mouth(intake air from mouth and blow it out minimize air from lung/stomach). Must blow hard because the tester have pressure sensor if not police will ask you to blow again. Best is one time blow don't let police suspect anything.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to escape/pass breath tester. Breath tester if minor or border line still OK. Because not so accurate compare to blood test. Normaly is breath tester no blood test unless very serious case.
1 can easy to pass- flush your mouth with water/mineral water like using Listerine( don't use listerine because have alcohol content)
2 can flush your mouth with water and drink water rest awhile will be OK.
3 can flush your mouth with water at least few times drink few cup water/coffee/tea rest for 30 min will be fine.
4 can good luck-- still can escape if you are steady enough don't talk or act suspicious.

Some method to minimize the breath tester alcohol level reading. Try to breath from mouth(intake air from mouth and blow it out minimize air from lung/stomach). Must blow hard because the tester have pressure sensor if not police will ask you to blow again. Best is one time blow don't let police suspect anything.