• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Chinese Malaysians Go Back Now

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if you're an ethnic chinese in Malaysia, Anwar is the least worst choice.
Anwar wasn't like this when he was in umno. He too stroke race and religious sentiments, invluding on chinese schools
Plus caused confusion with bahasa baku, using indonesian spelling thus ch become c, sh becomes sy......

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beware, Anwar is a double-headed snake. He will only collaborate with those who can benefit him. I doubt he'll be of much advantage to the Singapore/Malaysia relationship going into his premiership. Pinkie and DPM Wong had better be prepared. Just observe which will be the first country he'll visit as the new PM.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beware, Anwar is a double-headed snake. He will only collaborate with those who can benefit him. I doubt he'll be of much advantage to the Singapore/Malaysia relationship going into his premiership. Pinkie and DPM Wong had better be prepared. Just observe which will be the first country he'll visit as the new PM.
My bet is he will visit a western country.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar and halimah both have indian father. PAP prepared for anwar a long time sgo. High speed rail will proceed on PAP terms.