• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bye Bye Fark Face.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, TT has Won. So you wont see me here again from 2morrow,Since politics is why i came here. I have washed my hands off Singapore's politics. Cos there is just tOo many daft Farks here to make a Change. I shall live my life for me myself. I dont give a Fark no more about Foreign garbage coming here stealing jobs, Higher prices of flats and 3rd world Welfare. Screw all Singaporeans. I AM NO LONGER A SINGAPOREAN FIRST AND MY RACE 2ND. I AM MY RACE 1ST AND SINGAPOREAN 2ND. I shall walk away from and close an eye if i see a local getting bullied by a Foreigner.

SCREW YOU BASTARDS!! SCREW YOU PEASANTS!! FARK SINGAPORE!! FARK PEOPLE ACTION PARTY!! FARK TONY TAN!!! FARK ALL SINGAPOREANS EXCEPT MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND MYSELF. THE REST CAN GO FARK YOURSELF. I WILL BE SUPPORTING MORE FOREIGNERS AND I WILL SUPPORT CHINA THIS COMING 2ND SEPT. I SHALL NOW WORK TOWARDS MIGRATING FROM THIS SHIT HOLE AND I WILL BURN MY PASSPORT AND DO A VIDEO ONCE I GET A CITIZENSHIP. ONCE AGAIN FARK YOU STUPID FARKS!!!

WHAT RESERVIST??? SCREW THAT FARKING STUPID ARMED FORCES WHOSE OFFICERS AND SPECS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES WHO HAVE NEVER EVEN FOUGHT A SINGLE 1 TO 1 IN THEIR LIFE. TO ME THEY ARE BETA MALES. ALL I KNOW IS IM GOING PLAY M.C IF THEY CALL ME IN. I SHALL NOT BE A MERCENARY TO PEASANTS, DUMB, ELITIST AND CORPORATIONS.

FARK YOU BASTARDS!!! IT WAS NICE TALKING.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, quite expected right?

Singaporeans love to be assfucked by PAP... so I suggest, all brothers here to do your own thing, and start to think of emigration out of Singapore... no hope lah...

PAP will not be so stupid to let non-supporting President to be the President... so... good luck you fucking stupid daft Singaporeans... who love to be assfucked perpetually...

I voted for Tan Jee Say.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, quite expected right?....... so I suggest, all brothers here to do your own thing, and start to think of emigration out of Singapore......

Remember hor, you want FTs to serve NS, you and your children and wife be prepared to serve NS there and be sent to Afghanistan or Iraq.

Remember hor, you will be accused of stealing the jobs of people in your host country.

Remember hor, you will be despised like the Banglas, the Filipinos and the Ah Tiongs and Meimeis.

Remember hor you may be accused of being a traitor to your own country.

Look at the mirror. Do you see the face of an Ah Tiong or Bangla in the mirror? That's you.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember hor, you want FTs to serve NS, you and your children and wife be prepared to serve NS there and be sent to Afghanistan or Iraq.

Remember hor, you will be accused of stealing the jobs of people in your host country.

Remember hor, you will be despised like the Banglas, the Filipinos and the Ah Tiongs and Meimeis.

Remember hor you may be accused of being a traitor to your own country.

Look at the mirror. Do you see the face of an Ah Tiong or Bangla in the mirror? That's you.

Look at the mirror yourself. That's what you do best my dearest Stephanie Chia!

boxing-glowes-sucking-cock-300x225.jpg