• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buying China Shares to Augment Portfolio

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is the best shares to buy in order to diversify and have a stake in the world's second biggest economy (soon to be lumber 1).
Any recommendations please.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which is the best shares to buy in order to diversify and have a stake in the world's second biggest economy (soon to be lumber 1).
Any recommendations please.

no difference one lah.........................i advise you = change all the money into coins..............throw into the sea better - still can hear and see the splash......... :biggrin: :laugh:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only idiots buy tiong stocks. Our in-house tiong dogs tanwahtiu and lordelrond will be grateful for your faith in tiong-cock's fake and failing economy.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only idiots buy tiong stocks. Our in-house tiong dogs tanwahtiu and lordelrond will be grateful for your faith in tiong-cock's fake and failing economy.
A portfolio without assets in the world's No. 2 economy is incomplete. Wise?
Warren Buffett is heavily invested
So is Jim Rogers.
They salah?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a glimpse of China's future, look no further than North Korea.

All that money scammed from the years of joining the WTO? It will go back to zero.

The smarter Tiongs have already left that shithole country, and they are not going back. :cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A portfolio without assets in the world's No. 2 economy is incomplete. Wise?
Warren Buffett is heavily invested
So is Jim Rogers.
They salah?
Are you Warren Buffet ?
Are you Jim Rogers ?
The problem with dummies like you is that you associate yourself with top investors with connections and insider info which you obviously don't possess.
I'm simply amazed at your naivety and stupidity but please don't let me stop you with your futile investment.
I wish you 一路走好 in advance....

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone with insights in tiong biz would have already invested in (and liquidated) tiong stocks at fortuitous opportunities. don’t need to ask here. if you do you’re either clueless or a commie conduit conned by ccp to corral the confused to contribute to chicom companies.