• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bus guide tells me to take a cab

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 12 Apr, 2009 09:25
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Bus guide tells me to take a cab

STOMPer troubledconsumer found the SMRT online bus guide inefficient as instead of showing route information, the guide recommended booking a cab when more than two transfers are required.

In the STOMPer's email:

"I was trying to get to Lot 1 today, hence I checked the SMRT online bus guide. To my disappointment, I found that the guide was not really very efficient.

"I entered my origin and destination and the search result was: 'As more than 2 transfer are needed to reach your destination, you may wish to book an SMRT Taxi for faster connection.'

"How is this considered a bus guide if they simply ask us to book a taxi instead? Why still provide buses then if we should just "Book a Taxi" if we want to go anywhere that requires more than two transfers?

"Is this efficiency? Or just plain time-wasting for commuters? Take your pick."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah troubledconsumer ...

smrt bus tel u 2 book smrt cabs wor! ... ga gi nang, still make ur moni ... ok, wat! ...

if dey tel u 2 book ntuc/silver/watever other cabs, den sumting is wrong la! ...